A question for moderators thanks for the reply.

GHRULES

• Members
OK I would love to put up signatures pictures like everyone dose at the end of my replies and posts like ever one else but I cannot figure out how to do so and have read your instruction on how to do that and because of a learning disability that I have I had a very difficult time with understanding it.I was in special needs in school.The best way to explain something to me is to explain it like you were explaining to an elementary school age child.Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.How do I do the signature pictures?While I can make my own signature pictures using the Microsoft Paint Section how do I get them up here when I am done with making them.I do have a PHOTO BUCKET account.Now I will understand if none of the moderators want to explain to me on how to do it I not be angry at all.But if you don't want to explain it to me then I have another idea.How about after I make my signature picures I private message one you moderators with my PHOTO BUCKET account and have put it up for me?I will change my signature picure 1 or every 3 months what ever is convenient for you.Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To add a signature, you would go to "My Controls" then "Edit Signature". Copy the URL of the image and click on the "insert image" icon. Paste the URL and save it.

If you have trouble, you can PM me the link to your picture and I'll add it manually for you.

• 2 months later...

Archived