DAYS: Monday, May 28

• Members

This was a great episode. It was a keeper if your still a EJ and Sami fan. Very good scenes between them. I liked the John and Marlena scenes, they were very cute and romantic. I think when Hogan does take time to focus his attention to John and Marlena, he's very good at writing their scenes.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought this episode was overall good. The John and Marlena scenes were overall good and it was nice that John's whole family was there. I *hope* they try address who shot him. Everyone keeps swearing it is EJ but that storyline fizzed out.

I think the Claire is missing aspect is actually really good and would be even more fun to watch if Shelle haven't been forever. I'm so sick of them. They're on way too much and NONE of them have grown A SINGLE BIT. Shawn is still immature, can't use his brains (run daddy, come save me) and still making the wrong decisions. I would think he would be a little more emotional given that his daughter (who is the foundation of this mess) is believed to be dead instead of trying to convince Belle that their daughter is dead. And today... Hope had to come and save his ass with Will-ho. What a wuss LOL.

And I really hope the Brady/DiMera fued doesn't revolve around Ej and Sami/Shelle. Ej and Sami were good today though.

• Members

I LOVED EJ and Sami. I liked that EJ is softer with her and I think she can see that he's a "good guy" now, or a reformed one, and you could tell that in how she told him they could be FRIENDS someday! How exciting is that?!

And in TV talk well, as Urkel would say (paraphrased), that means He's wearin' her doooooooooooooown, baby!

THEY'RE SO going to get together!!! :wub:

I'm glad that they wrote Eej in character, though. I mean, he wasn't a total softie. It was BRILLIANT how they had EJ make a move on Sami as a bargaining chip for ending the Brady/DiMera feud -- only to have him joke about attempting to rape her again! :lol: It's funny because he can't see that his "joke" was SO insensitive and wrong on every plane! :lol: Loved it.

John and Marlena.. what can I say ?! They were INCREDIBLE! although, Marlena was written a LITTLE stupid today, don't you think?! ANYONE, ESPECIALLY John's wife, would know he wanted her to kiss 'im before anything else! I mean, come on! He had to write it down, Marlena?! Oh, Marlena, you DO have a brain, don't you? Gee, I thought that JOHN was the one who was braindead! HONESTLY! !!!

Having said that, the scenes were still beautifully written, taped and acted. But I have a HUGE gripe with NBC because THIS was the big money draw. NOT the DiMeras, necessarily. They should have at least done a twofer promo that showcasesd the Jarlena reunion AND the DiMera/Brady situation. But Jarlena should have been included --- IF this were a perfect world. :(

• Members

Today's show flowed well and was very well written although I wish Belle could have waited at least until the next mornign to ask her dad about Claire. Other than that I loved Monday's eppy.

Annie Burgersrtedwhateverhernameis has always done better when she has scenes with Kristian Alfonso. I loved seeing fiesty Hope, boy did she put the smacketh down on Willow. I wish she would have slapped her twice though, one for Zach and one for Claire. I cracked up when Willow was telling Hope so what are you gonna do about Grannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny, huh Grandmmmaaaaaaaa. AB delivery had me rolling as I watched the slap and that scene at least 10 times.

I am glad John is awake, finally. That last scene with Marlena and John was classic J&M.

My favorite scenes though were definitely the undeniably hot Ejami scenes. I could care less about Lumi to be honest, although its hard to overlook the fact EJ raped Sami. But didnt Luke rape Laura on General Hospital, so why can't Ej and Sami ever get together?

DAYS isn't awesome right now, but I enjoy almost every single episode something I havent been able to say since last December/Januray.

• Members

The J&M stuff was great today, except for Belle who was getting on my nerves. The writing was pretty bad, but the chemistry between Deidre and Drake was smokin! I hated the Sami/EJ stuff. Why hasn't she pressed rape charges against him? And why were they practically giggling together in that car. It was sick.

• Members

Solid show.

I am a LUMI fan but I love the redemption of EJ and his scenes with Sami lately have been smokin. EJ being so protective of her and the child is really making this a great story. JS and AS have electric chemistry. There still needs to be more redemption though. I am not on board with EJAMI yet but they don't disgust me anymore. The talk of the feud and a truce was nice setup. I am glad the writers did not sweep EJ's slimy personality under the rug. His kissing Sami was in character and AS seems to have more energy with him. The "fighting" side of Sami comes out. We don't see that with Lucas any longer and it sucks.

J&M were perfect. Belle was a little too much with the Clare issue but the rest had a magic feel to it. The acting was good and so was the writing. The end scene was classic J&M and yet another fadeout ending. Hope that keeps up.

Hope going off on Willow was fantastic. The slap was good and BB was too. I like how Shawn wants to fight for the child but Hope had to get the ball rolling first. Shawn would be lost without his parents. KA was great and AB always seems to play her best off of KA. Annie was hilarious delivering the "granny" line. Good scenes.

Hope the rest of the week is just as good. For a holiday, this episode was great. Thank God John is finally up too!!

• Members

First off i'm glad John woke up on a holiday episode..As this was a show people who normally work could possibly have seen...And now after 5 months those fans know that john is finally awake...I really liked these scenes..Especially the final john and marlena scene, which was incredibly sweet...EJ and Sami were great, and i agree they have smoking chemistry....i really liked the truce talk...Also i loved the shawn, willow, and hope scenes..Willow is such a bitch...

• Members

Great show today! This is definitely one of those days that I didn't mind the smaller cast.

First of all, this was a really great show for me because I am a big J/M fan and John has finally awakened! Those J/M for so heartfelt. My friend was watching with me (and she doesn't watch DAYS) and she was getting teary eyed watching those tender scenes betweem J/M. Yes I wanted to slap the once again self-centered Belle for insisting that John remember the dream (don't get me started on that dream crap...) but other than that, I enjoyed it. I laughed out loud when Marlena was telling John that he needed his rest! lol. The man just woke up from a 5-month nap for crying out loud! lol Anyway on to Sami and EJ...

I agree with all of you that say EJAMI is smoking! In fact, I have fully embraced my love for this couple! I am so over LUSAMI or SUCAS or whatever you call them. Lucas has definitely grown as a character but when stacked up to EJ, he is just out of his league. Lucas is a momma's boy, spoiled, hot-headed, and I can't help but to still see him as adolescent even with his character growth. EJ on the other hand is suave, sophisticated, intelligent, calculating, collected, powerful, and yes he is spoiled and he is a papa's boy but in my opinion that is better than being a momma's boy. Yes EJ has an evil streak but I honestly believe that he is that way because he thinks that it is what will make his father happy. I think that in the early and formative years of his life, his mom Susan taught him to be good and kind and somehow Stefano "retaught" him in the ways of evil...but there is still good in him and maybe Sami will be the one to bring that out. I know that they won't be together as a couple (at least not for a while) but when they redeem EJ, I think that people are going to start rooting for them!

How great was the slap Hope gave Willow?? This is the Hope that I fell in love with years ago. I actually wished that Hope would have slapped her from the time Willow told her that she will be "teaching her baby to not play in the street so that it would stay alive." Call me cruel but I actually found that line funny...but yes it was very inappropriate to say to someone who lost their child. Willow at this point is so unredeemable and I am glad that they are killing her off. I just wonder if this will be some murder mystery storyline. I definitely don't want the baby to die. I actually hope that it isn't Shawn's baby and that they put the it up for adoption so that another family can raise it. The last thing this show needs is another baby storyline...

• Members

I am slowly catching up.

This is the first episode I have recognized as, and been able to call, Days of Our Lives in 2007.

It's about God Damn Time! I loved it. I am keeping this one.

Archived