• Members

This Rylee stuff is boring me...let's get over it. This sooo reminds me of 2005.

I love how Annie and Di are having a normal phone call - something we'd never see a year ago. Just a normal, friendly, advice-seeking phone call. Love Di!

The Jerica reality show is funny so far...

I want more Adam/Colby! They are having the best father/daughter scenes today. I like how Sean came to find Colby too - he feels bad, as he should.

God - Jonathan just HAD to show up in today's episode. Blah.

Babe isn't on again today! This is a record for sure. She used to be in every episode, #1 on the monthly episode charts...and now in May, a sweeps month, she may not even crack the Top 10!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww - Sean climbing through Colby's window at the Chandler Mansion really reminded me of the old Hayley Vaughan/Brian Bodine days back in the early 90's. He would always have to climb through the window to see her late at night.

I hope we get a Ryan/Annie/Greenlee break tomorrow....they've been on too many days in a row lately.

Di is so right today, which means I'm 'loving' her. (haha) - But she is so right and I hope she keeps bitching out Jonathan.

• Members

Finally - Ryan and Greenlee are divorced and we can (hopefully) move on. Looks like Bitchlee comes back full force tomorrow at Fusion. Could be interesting...

Jack handled Ava really well - and I loved all the HIV/STD/condom talk. It was done in a mature, normal way. Great job AMC. And I loved the end where Erica caught Jack looking at their wedding photo when he was alone on camera. ;)

Sean and Colby - I like these two...and it'll be interesting to see how Adam reacts tomorrow, unless Sean finds a way to hide.

• Members

Freedom Writers Ryan

Well today he announces that he is setting the Green Butterfly free and that they will no longer be married but do not worry kids because there will be no "woe is me" crying games from Ryan since he has Annie Banany Fannie Whammy Crammy Stammy Lambey and they are going to have a super duper wedding that will make Donald Trump and Rosie O eat crow! But watch out there might be an unexpected surprise at this wedding...like Greenlee comes in dressed as a cow and says "I want mooooooooooooooore of Ryan" and then catfight ensues! But honestly does Annie have a chance against a cow? All Greenlee has to do is sit on her and out like a light she goes and heck not even Thomas Edison can get her to light up yet again...heck lighting her on fire won't even do the trick so she looks like a lobster humping a zebra for all its guts out! Now that Greenlee is free who knows maybe she will go psychoanalyze Liz Taylor to find out why she has spent about a million dollars on weddings or she goes to solve The Da Vinci Code and gets award The Biggest Moron Award or she becomes an archaeologist and digs up severed Dynamite Kiddo wee wees and sells them on Ebay for a cheaper price than Paris Hilton's hourly rates! Yep a lot can happen with GReenlee free of the biggest idiot on Earth...and why on Earth does she keep saying Ryan was her biggest love? Leo is! Ryan is not worth the price of a cheap used condom, let alone your love and time! Now Ryan can go die a slow death...anteater bites his head!

• Members

I really liked the Erica/Jack, Adam/Colby, and Sean/Colby scenes.

I was glad that Di told Jonathan off, too. I wish TPTB would get rid of him.

I still don't care for Ava and she really pissed me off when she dared Jack to tell Lily about the HIV test.

Rylee & Annie just bore me.

• Members

WEll here is mine

I hated the RyLee Crap Super Boring and it seemed like we've heard it all before ofcourse I"d blame that on Little miss "Hot Mess" Bugler

I really enjoyed Adam/Colby; these two actors really work well off of each other.

The Annie/Di stuff of great I really enjoy when we have the sort of moments. Though I wish it was a 3 way call with Julia

Erica/ Jack- I really don't have an opinion on this story

I really loved it when Sean climb up to Colby's bedroom. These 2 really belong together. They chemsitry is finally appearing. I hope Adam doesn't blow up when he realizes Sean slept on Colby's Floor.

Overall I"d give this Episode a 6. I"M just glad AMC is retaining the momention from when Kate Collins left because when she left in April of 2006 the show become really boring.

Robert

• Members

I've thought the past few episodes have been boring. Granted, the show has overall improved, but I'm just so bored. Apathy in place of frustration? I suppose that is better.

Greenlee is horrible all the way around.

Archived