AMC: Wednesday

• Members

It's easy for outsiders to "get" someone when they didn't raise them from 6 years old; who didn't have to help hide her from a criminal bio dad'; who didn't have to protect her from a murderer who kidnapped that very same child and make decisions that were unpopular because of those reasons. I think if you get your Ameilia Bianca and she has any type of physical or emotional problem, Zach would be acting the same way Jack did. :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sounds like another good epi.

LOL @ Krusty. She's got no right telling Stuart she hurts because he hasn't turned his back on Adam.

I hate myself but I am starting to like Babe. I'm really ashamed to admit that.

• Members

Krusty? LMAO. Where the hell did you come up with that one? lol

I love that Kendall has Greenlee's number and isnt backing down from her

Jack adn Erica are so boring. COMPLETE waste of time

Aidan is bugging me. I love him but I wish he'd lighten up on Ava

Wow, I never thought Id hear you say this and I never thought Id say this but ITA. Im really enjoying Kendall and Annie and loving them as friends. I love how they support each other and have put all htat drama and negativity behind them

• Members

Oh, puh-leeze! Jack was too busy letting Lily run around on the loose because he was too busy policing his grown ass daughter Greenlee's marriage to Ryan. I will never forget that weird -- to put it mildly -- line after Ryan returned from the "dead" about how Jack wished he could take Greenlee out of Ryan's arms long enough for her to come to his.

Ew!

• Members

Airplane Ryan

Wow so he just announces lickity split just as Donald Trump does when someone is fired from being His Apprentice and bringing him pina coladas with some semen in them that he has an airplane! Well gosh when did this happen to Dynamite Kiddo? When pigs started to fly into outer space and then connect the stars to spell out "Oink" or better yet when The View actually becomes a conservative based talk show? Well believe it or not but I am having trouble fathoming the idea that ryan has an airplane. But what would even be worse is if he actually flys such a plane! Like he could fly it to Paris and then crash into the Eiffel Tower and really piss off the Frenchies that he decides to irk them more and call french fries "Dynamite Kiddo fries"....yep all the potatoes minus the salt that has been replaced by Dynamite Kiddo pepper. Eww gross and icky and nasty! But I had no idea that when you steal a corporation from someone else, one of the perks of being the HIGH HO in charge would be having an airplane. Well I guess you learn something new every single day when it coems to Dynamite Kiddo Crappo Zippo Plumento Dingo whatever you wish to call it. I just wonder where the plane will end up going like to the Bermuda Triangle for them to see Jenninfer Aniston with ten breasts ready to give the world a supply of milk...that does a body good!

• Members

I loved how Erica tricked Jack into being on her reality show. I thought he would have noticed that the camera was running. These two rock!

Sean/Colby are so sweet together. They could have a classic teen storyline with Ava as the vixen trying to keep them apart if written right.

Hannah/Josh still sizzle. I'm spoiler-free so I don't know why someone said she was leaving. I hope it's just a rumor because the actress is great and could add much more to the show than Annie or NuGreenlee.

Am I the only one wishing the plane would crash and all three corpses would be recovered and recognizable as Annie, Greenlee, & Ryan?

• Members

Even though Hannah and Erica were on, the eppy was a huge disappointment.

The only difference between who's writing now and McTrash is Babe has been sidelined. Outside of that, the stories are silly, sophomoric and uninteresting.

The characters are no more interesting than they were before. The show needs someone who can pump some life into these dull characters while simultaneously telling good stories. That is not happening. From what I am reading, most of you are just happy to see your favorite characters. I have not really read anything commenting on the stories.. That's a huge problem.

I'm running out of reasons to watch AMC, so I hope something changes and fast!

ANDREA

• Members

I can guess what Ryan's abbreviations mean based on what I think of these characters, but I'm not sure if this is what he meant. :)

TBB: Trashy Blonde Bitch

TWJ: Totally Whining Jackass

LCW: Low-Class Whore

Archived