Days: Friday May. 11

• Members

Ademption i love reading your posts...I'm so happy that the Lumi fanbase (you included) got such an amazing payoff this past week...The wedding was just done perfectly..Hogan really impressed me with this..and Sami and Lucas have both grown so much as characters...Lets hope the other stories that we've suffered through the past few months provide some great payoffs as well in the coming weeks..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hear, hear, KevC!! Here's hoping that we get some great payoffs for the other stories too (especially the Kayla/Steve one)!! :)

Hopefully this week is a sign of good things to come for Days!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Days.....

• Members

I'm watching right now...

I LOVE NICK AND CHELSEA! They are, by far, my favorite couple on this show right now. God, they have so much chemistry and rooting factor. I love that they're not "fated" or "written in the stars" like Bope and J&M. They're just accidental, and completely adorable.

• Members

I'm pissed off. The show sounds a lot better than what I saw, and I watched the episode on my lunch break! The strange thing is, I THINK I may have slept through the last half of the episode or something (I used my lunch break as a final break and didn't return to work), because I missed a LOT of this stuff you guys said! I swear, when it gets cold in my place, I just fall asleep. It wasn't the show. What I saw of it was superb. But, DAMMIT ALL TO HELL! Anyone have YouTube clips? lol

• Members

I thought Sami and Lucas were great. It was the show I have been waiting for. It was great to see Bo on the island. I'm liking the Philip/Belle/Shaun dynamic too. Chelsea and Nick are very sweet together.

It was a very good show on Friday. OLTL has been pretty good recently and I'm glad.

• Members

Outside of Lucas and Sami, this episode was pretty much a throw back at the past 4 months (minus Bo, who was awesome on the island). Lucas and Sami were awesome though this is the progress that should have happened a long time ago. Alison Sweeney was great.

Otherwise, the island story is still lame; can't stand Nick and Chelsea, especially with Willow all involved now. But go Lumi!!

Archived