D-ck'll Make You Slap Someone!

Cheap21

• Members

Okay, is that REALLY her mother? Because I don't know many women who would subject themselves to that sort of thing on their daughter's show, presumably WEEKLY! (She seems,basedon other clips, to be a regular on the show.) Also, what, is this her schtick, just to raise her eyebrows at the things her daughter says, and then to take her to task or just repeat what her daughter said as a question, in a "Whatchutalkin' about, Alexyss?" sort of voice? I don't know. It just seems so contrived!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I would be an avid viewer of this show if this is how every episode is like! I laughed so hard when I first watched that.

"And this man won't even buy you some shrimp at Long John Silvers, and that plate is, what, only 2.99? But he can get you a mouth full of sperm, and a rectum full of sperm..."

Look up on YouTube and someone made a video remix of her show, it's HILARIOUS.

• Members

WHAT!

THE!

FUUUUUCK!??!

This is hysterical. I love it!

"Alot of men are scared to put the wedding band on the finger because they know that wedding band is also going to be a noose around the nuts. I mean, a true nut bracket! Alot of them have not only taken the wedding band off their finger, they done took the wedding band off the nuts. The nuts, and the penis, running WILD and running FREE to do what they wanna do... oh, excuse me, my mama's here..."

"I'm PILOTING the !@#$%^&*]!" See, y'all got to be a pilot over the !@#$%^&*]. Y'all got to be the !@#$%^&*] poooolice! Because if y'all don't be careful, these men that y'all are committin' to... is givin' the DICK away that's got to go up in YOOOO vagina! The vagina is NOT SAFE!"

"Some women are actually hooked on cum!"

"And this man won't even buy you some shrimp at Long John Silvers, and that plate is, what, only 2.99? But he can get you a mouth full of sperm, and a rectum full of sperm..."

"The penis done ejaculated all in her brain!"

"He's screwing her into slavery by using the PENIS as a WEAPON to BREAK HER ASS DOOOOWN! When the penis all up in yo' vagina, man, you don't have no defenses!"

Archived