AMC: We need Brooke!

• Members

As much as I would LOVE to have Cady McLain back as Dixie, All My Children needs the fabulous Julia Barr back as Brooke! The whole Krystal/Adam/Tad/Jamie story would be SO much more poignant with Brooke there. Krystal is a poor substitute for Brooke for Adam's affections, just as Barbara is a subpar foil for Erica. Every time I see a scene with Adam fighting with Krystal, saying she is the love of his life, or Erica having a catfight with Barbara, all I can think is, THAT SHOULD BE BROOKE!

It really hurts that we've been forced the awful Carey women on upon us the past three years with Adam, Jamie, JR, Bianca, Erica, etc...when the logical choice would have been Brooke and her adopted daughter, Laura. Can you imagine how much more intriguing the last 3 years would have been if Adam had been with Brooke, and her daughter Laura was married to JR, but was attracted to Bianca, and they got pregnant at the same time...

Sigh...what could have been! All I know is I want Brooke back and those horrible Carey women OFF my screen!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've pretty much given up watching and no longer tape when I'm away because the show is so bad.

The only thing that could bring me back would be if they brought Brooke back and gave her a major

story with Adam. I, too, want those Carey women off my screen!

• Members

ICAM!!! Brooke's presence would enhance the current storylines so much.

Erica & Jack's split would have made more sense, imo, if he had started with him sleeping with Brooke instead of her sleeping with Jeff. Adam could have been jealous, too, and helped Erica win Jack back so he could have Brooke for himself. And if Brooke were around, she would have called Tad & Jamie out on their illogical attacks on Adam.

I wish Julia Barr would return on contract ASAP when the new writers take over, but I doubt Brian Frons would bring her back.

Archived