Bill O'Reily Loses his composure with Geraldo

EricaKane70

• Members

This made me hate Bill O Reilly. I have never agreed with his political filter but as Jay so eloquently stated, he is a pompuss ASS! The man swears this is Nazi Germany, denying anyone a perspective other than his own.

He also attacked Ludacris for his rap lyrics, got his Pepsi deal stripped away but didn't speak one word against the Osbourne's. He's a racist, sexist jackoff and he can blow me too.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

O'Reilly is an idiot. I still cannot get over his comments about Al-Quaida blowing up Coit Tower in San Francisco because the best mayor in America, Gavin Newsom, did the right thing and banned military recruiters from high school campuses...their speech presents a clear and present danger to students in how their rhetoric can cause them to enlist and put their lives in danger hence the clear and present danger aspect and that speech is not protected in the Constitution.

Political science and pre law degrees come in handy :)

• Members

Frankly, I say Geraldo looks like the bigger loser.

"Cool your jets"?!!

What after school special did YOU creep out of with crappy, juvenile dialogue like THAT, Mr. Rivera. LAME!!!!!

Get a life, Ger. You're SUCH a loser. And how could ANY woman want to sleep with you, talking like that.

"Cool your jets."

HA. Cool your jets, INDEED, Mr. Rivera!

• Members

Not really; I know O'Reilly was wrong. And he totally went overboard. And looked a little crazy too. At any rate, he lost his composure, which is not dignified behavior in civilized society.

Still, I think we also should focus on Rivera's outdated (and juvenile) line. Just because everyone else probably would be quicker to point out O'Reilly's faux pas.

• Members

What the hell does that have to do with anything?I'm not following your logic here. But really, nobody cares! Making a mountain out of a molehill. If there was really something there to be tackled, I could see your point, but I think the issue at hand is 10x more important. Now I could see if he said something along the lines of "you need to calm your f*cking ass down" then yeah, it might warrent some merit. Somethings just need to be left alone and overlooked.

Archived