GH: Wednesday

• Members

I HATE Carly! Did she just wish death on a baby bc she hates her mother? What a horrible thing to say. I wish Skye had heard that one and went completely ballisitic on her. This ho is just a nasty old witch. I loved how Jax came to Skye's defense. Id love it if they reunited and left Carly to drown in her own pathetic misery.

WTF is wrong with Elizabeth? I cant believe she sent Jason a cop of the ultrasound

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COOPER AND MAXIE!!!

And no Cheap, she said the baby should be taken away from Skye. Carly would never wish death on any child, especially after she had her miscarriage.

• Members

oh okay, its just that they were talking about the hostage crisis and killing and Carly followed up by saying she wished Skye would lose everyone she cared about including her daughter

Carly infuriates me. Here she is at Jason's YET again whining about Jax and Sonny. STFU b-tch

Maxie is a skank. I knew it wouldnt take long for her to worm her way into Coop's bed. He better go to the nearest clinic and get tested bc Im sure he will start burning when he goes to the bathroom.

Actually it reeks of the Emily/Nik stuff from 3 years ago. Same story with even the same players involved

• Members

I hate to defend Carly, but if Skye kept coming to MY place of business spewing her bullshit, I'd be ready to knock her ass out too. I mean WTF does Skye think she is???

Liz...I just wish my girl would just come on and woman up and tell Lucky the truth so he won't keep running around telling any and everyone about "his" baby. I felt bad for Jason today because he was so happy feeling the baby kick and when Lucky and Lulu showed up, it looked like he had been gut-punched and then Luck had his hands all over the Liason bump again talking about "his" baby. And Liz sending Jason a sonogham of the baby was nice and mean at the same time and her note saying "maybe seeing the baby will make it easier". She doens't believe that. If anything it makes it harder because his emotional attachment to the baby grows more and more each time he looks at the sonogram or feels it kick.

Lulu and her harem. They all look pathetic if you ask me. Dillon didn't give a good kitty about Lulu after she lied to him about Georgie and Diego and now he loves, loves, loves her? GMAB!

Ooooo, 3M sex!!! Coop is definitely a hotty. And Logan had TOO much nerve to just come up in Coop's place like he was running things and telling Maxie he didn't want to have to wait his turn...not good. I'm glad Coop punched him after he said that. And then Maxie with the devilish grin watching them fight...that's the bad girl I love, and sometimes just love to hate.

• Members

Woah, do the makeup people have some kind of grudge against Kelly Monaco or something? And that white dress looks like something Madonna would have rejected for her Like A Virgin tour.

Carly = smug b!tch. I just cannot deal with her smug ass and skunk weave.

Maxie & Coop are unexpectedly hot. :huh:

• Members

Lucky to good for Liz? PUHLEEZE, this is the druggy, who cheated on his wife with a skank. Not the first time he's cheated on her.

How is Liz a whore LMAO, she's no more a whore than anyone else on the show :rolleyes:

I have to disagree, Skye can come and go anywhere she wants. She's NOT responsible for what Craig did. Funny how Carly is quick to lay into Skye for wanting to protect Alcazar when she does the same thing with Scummy CONSTANTLY

• Members

IA. The MetroCourt isnt just Carly's hotel. Its Jax's too and if he says Skye can stay, Carly needs to sit her ass down. Wasnt it great seieng him defend Skye and calling Carly out on her blatant hypocrisy when she ha done the same for Sonny and continues to do so? Im sick of her calling Skye a killer and blaming this on her. Carly is a bully and every so often she has nothing better to do than to just gang up on some female and hate on her just for the sake of being nasty. Before it was Sam, then Robin, then Emily, then Elizabeth, then Alexis and now its back to Skye. I wish more of these women would just slap the ho and put her in her place. LOL...all those women have except for Liz and Skye. Those 2 need to get a hit in bc they are overdo

• Members

Carly should have never wished that Skye would lose her kid or those Skye cares about.Skye should have gave Carly a good old-fashioned smackdown.At least Skye pointed out to Carly that Carly would do anything for Sonny just like Skye would do anything for Alcazar.Carly still failed to see the obvious comparison on that topic.What a hypocrite Carly is.I can deal with Laura Wright playing Carly because of the actress,but Carly is still a screaming whining ho.Nuff said.

Archived