Gloria Fisher Abbott 'Part Deux' is Crap Thread

crc

• Members

If you can't stand Judith Chapman's portrayal of Gloria, or just can't stand the character of Gloria, sign in. Even the Lovers out there, like Chad, sign in if you like, just to keep it fun and feed our ire. LOL! I've tried to broaden the topic title to be more inclusive of either the actress or character haters.

I have to point out something that I chose not to post in the Love thread. I really think that the writers have done everything, at least initially, they could to bring depth to the character. It's Chapman who squanders the opportunity to show that on screen. JVA had showed the different nuances in the character. She had one type of relationship with Michael. A different type with Kevin. And so on. JVA was very methodical in how she played the role and it showed. JC, on the other hand, I feel has been playing everything in the same manic, over-the-top manner. I don't see any range or depth in her portrayal. My opinion about her has become a bit more favorable over recent weeks, but that hasn't changed my hate for Gloria, who has become the most annoying, selfish, pitifule character on Y&R that I'm finding very hard to feel sorry for, despite how "Terrible" they make Tom. This is all my opinion, of course, but I'm sure there are others that feel the same way as I do.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about instead of Tom being the one that gets murdered, Gloria gets killed instead. LOL!

I can see it now. After Michael and Lauren get married, they head over to cut the wedding cake with their wedding guests to find Gloria's head attached to a spring, ala a bobble-head, placed on top of the cake. Ther is her face with an over-the-top shocked expression, bulging eyes and all. PRICELESS! :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members

LOL why was she doin some weird thing today after Ash left with her hands?? I thought it looked like she didnt know how to walk around in shoes or something??

She is horrible your suppose to act not just act with your eyes!!!

Gloria is horrible and i guess jack smith is smokin out with whitney because only someone cracked out could write such a wretched character

Archived