GH: Thursday Show

• Members

Im loving Skye! I wanted Skye to slap the skank. I loved how she called her out on being a hypocrite. Where does Carly get off on judging Skye for being with Lorenzo, when she's married to Sonny a criminal? I loved that Skye threw AJ in her face too. Carly is worthless and I cant stand her

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she ahd the nerve to blame Alan's death on Skye and told her she was the one that had his blood on her hands. Skye said that she has some nerve to talk when she broke Alan's heart by keeping Michael from him and AJ all these years. Carly just stood there all smug and she really needs to shut up.

Carly just called Skye a miserable murdering b-tch and Skye was going to slap her but Lorenzo grabbed her hand. Dam you Lo!

• Members

Ugh...

Who does Carly think she is? She did break Alan's heart and I'm glad Alan remembered that as he lay dying.

If anyone is a murdering b*tch, it's Carly. How many lives has she ruined? Damn, I've lost count. She's married to a mob boss. She needs to sit down.

• Members

carly vs. skye.. i'll take skye ANY day. like that time zander stopped them :lol:

aww scrubs we're sad but when Patrick finds out the truth all will be well again.

and i just love me my cooper & maxie ;).

Spinelli deserves better,they should have him with Georgie or something.

Lulu & Logan I'd say are happening.

Never cared too much for carjackers.

Sam's s/l is just a bore.

and when Sonny in the previews.."come after me like a man.." was just LMAO, usually am with Sonny these days.

TGIF tom. ;)

Archived