GH: SID Makes A Good Point

• Members

GH never did fully reveal the contents of the briefcase that Mr. Craig was so frantic to obtain.

Here's my theory:

When the case was opened--I'm not sure by whom--and its contents were revealed to the audience, it appeared to me to be a bunch of slides, such as those one would place under a microscope. This led me to the conclusion that they may have been related to the Epidemic storyline from the previous February. It always seemed to me that that story was never fully wrapped up. Perhaps Alcazar was able to procure a sample of the virus and was attempting to sell it on the black market. Or, perhaps his intentions were nobler and he was still concerned with the possibility that Lila Rae had somehow contracted the disease through Skye and was attempting to create another cure without the use of Luke's antibodies. Then again, that possibility doesn't quite explain Mr. Craig's involvement.

Just my theory... I could easily be way off base. But I do think this would make an interesting plot twist. I am interested in hearing other's ideas though. It seems quite odd that GH suddenly dropped the entire basis of its month-long storyline.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes that has always been a thought of mine! We spent a month hearing about the darn briefcase and then nothing came of what was inside! Sonny told Ric the correct code, but Skye lied and gave him a fake one and Ric used that and POOF! contents gone! Bore...

Archived