ATWT: GWEN, Adam, Will, Casey, Maddie, Jade Spoilers

• Members

Is WorldWide even Lily's to sign away? If Lucinda owns it outright, how could Lily's signature negate her ownership? Unless Lucinda gave lily power of approval.

Anyway, I think lily is so stupid. I'm sure that's not a popular opinion, but read before you sign anything. Craig made a fool of her because she's thinking like one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scott Bryce actually comes in around the time that Lucinda learns about Lily's diet pills, I believe.

Ummm...it's ATWT. :P J.P. is writing. :wacko:

This kind of "loose end" stuff happens all the time now. J.P.'ll do anything to egt a "good story". She just expects viewers to sit back and accept what she's doing, whether it be right or wrong. And she already said in an interview (point blank) that she knows almost nothing about ATWT's history. So therefore, it just goes to show she doesn't know anything about legla matters either.

• Members

I hope it will be a long standing storyline, so far it has been really good, like some of the other posters pointed out some of it could have been done differently to make it more realistic but it is still a good solid storyline, that I am looking forward to. I think alot of stuff will happen before Scott takes over though I am hoping he still gets some of the meatier material in this storyline.

I also feel bad for Lily, she is totally out of control and does not even realize it.

• Members

Ummm...it's ATWT. J.P. is writing.

This kind of "loose end" stuff happens all the time now. J.P.'ll do anything to egt a "good story". She just expects viewers to sit back and accept what she's doing, whether it be right or wrong. And she already said in an interview (point blank) that she knows almost nothing about ATWT's history. So therefore, it just goes to show she doesn't know anything about legla matters either.

I couldnt have said it better Dusty. Jean is a hack writer who needs to be fired!

• Members

One thing with the attempted rape story that JP had better not gloss over is Margo. She is a victim of rape. I want to see how she deals with her son now attempting to rape someone. That is one interesting angle to this story. Has it ever been touched on in daytime - having a victim of rape having a family turn out to be a rapist (here only attempted rape). I just can't remember one right now.

This could be some good dramatic stuff for Margo as she faces her son Adam.

ETA: And I want to see more of Tom & Margo's responses like they did with Casey. They couldn't believe how he turned to gambling like he did. Now this. If JP does anything even half way right it should be a few good scenes anyway.

• Members

Well from reading some of the other spoilers I can tell you that Margo has a breakdown, when she finds out that Casey has jumped bail, but so far that is about all there is regarding that in the spoilers anyway, I also hope JP hits on some of the stuff you said, it would make this alot more interesting, than just skipping it all, when this should be the most important part of the story and how it effects the family. And for Tom fans he will also be on next week in a scene with Margo.

• Members

Dear Barbara Bloom:

You have a cancer in your midst, and her name is Jean Passanante. YOU MUST FIRE THIS WOMAN BEFORE SHE DOES ANY MORE DAMAGE TO ATWT.

That said, I like the Craig/Lily/Lucinda dynamics. I can't stomach what happened to Adam. It reminds me of Ben Reade on GL all over again, written by the wonderful Ellen Weston. God, I applauded so hard when Weston got canned.

Archived