ATWT: GWEN, Adam, Will, Casey, Maddie, Jade Spoilers

• Members

I agree in many ways...Adam would only be committing rape once...he didn't force Gwen into anything sexual...he tried to kiss her, she pushed him off, he persisted another kiss and then Maddie hit him...They paniced, covered a body and kept quiet, so they, not Adam would be the ones in serious trouble.... plus, too, they kept quiet even after Margo asked over and over about whether they saw Adam, going as far as to lie to law enforcement... Granted that they were scared, Adam won't be the blame for anything except for not coming out of hiding (to which was due to the help of Jade and Luke)...Adam, Luke and Jade would get meree lectures compared to what Gwen and Maddie would face.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is a spoiler that says Gwen pays for what she did so I don't know what the hell that means unless it means Adam tries to rape her thus hes paying her back.

:huh: Ummm....how would Adam raping Gwen be "payment for what she did"? That's just sick. But it's not happening. It says the boys bust down the door before he can do anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lily/Lucinda/Craig stuff sounds AWESOME!!

Vienna getting caught in bed with Brad....<_< I knew J.P.'d find a way to ruin that couple sooner or later.

The contest at WOAK is lame. According to something I read, ATWT viewers have the chance to enter and if they win, "Katie" and "Brad" will come to their house and do their most hated house-chore. :rolleyes: Retarded!!

Jade is pathetic. Used to like her. Not after reading those.

Maddie/Casey: Good to see TPTB moving towards some since of closure with the couple since ZR is leaving soon.

• Members

Of course he was trying to rape her why the hell do you think hes trying to get into her pants the second time? He didn't get her the first time around so hes trying to for a second.

Us Gwen fans are calling as we see it.

I think Luke should pay for putting his mother into a coma for 3 months after shoving her down a flight of stairs if Gwen and Maddie have to pay for what they did. :rolleyes

• Members

I agree Luke should have paid for that, he also should have been charged with druck driving and drinking while underage but none of that happened, my point is that nobody ever pays for anything. I don't protect a character I like just because I like them, I find it odd how only Gwen fans think what they did was right, very interesting.

And how is a kiss rape?? She was looking for him not the other way around, I could understand if Adam was looking for Gwen but that was not the case, I think Adam thought that Gwen wanted to be with him and that is why she was looking for him. JMO.

• Members

He got agressive to her and she said "NO" he wouldn't let up had Maddie not got there like she did he would have raped her. Thats where me and other Gwen fans are coming from. She told him no and he didn't back off, and he was still agressive, so yeah i take that as attempted rape.

• Members

See you said it again, Us Gwen Fans. Which means you are only sticking up for Gwen, if this was any other character you would be slamming it just like everyone else is in this case. I have seen you post numerous negative things about what Luke has done, and none of it compares to what these two have done or will do, so what is the difference other than you love Gwen.

And like I said this rape claim would never stand up in court and they would go to prision, plus why would people that did nothing wrong just run away???

• Members

If he was doing the same thing to Jade I would be on her side. If he was doing the same thing to Maddie I would be on her side. Has nothign to do with me being a Gwen fan. It says it right in SOD that Adams intentions are to have sex with Gwen. Which IMO is saying that the first time he had the same intentions but he didn't succeed in it so hes going in for the second time. Why do you think he knocks Maddie out? Hes doing thatto get Maddie out of the way so he can rape the girl. I'm standing by what I say. ATTEMPTED FUCKIN RAPE.

• Members

This time coming up yes that would be rape but a [!@#$%^&*] kiss is not rape. there crimes are based on the [!@#$%^&*] kiss not what he is going to do this time around. And trust me you would not be sticking up for Jade if this happened to her, you would be saying she deserves it for how she has treated Will and Gwen. Plus you would call it a kiss and not rape.

• Members

Marcia, we know you are a Willen fan, however, forcing a kiss isn't considered rape...it's not.. nor would that even hold up in the eyes of the law if Maddie and Gwen were to have come forward and said that....

Can you imagine a judge hearing testimony and when asked if he forced himself on her sexually, only to hear Gwen say "No, but he tried to kiss me." That would be tossed out so fast her head wouldn't even begin to spin...

Also, it's not a question of whether Willen fans are right or not...Everyone is stating their views from their own perspective...and some of us see things a lot differently and that's all there is to it.

• Members

I'm going to move past all this Gwen stuff...

I had a question for those in the thread:

Do you all think that the takeover of World Wide will be a long standing thing? I mean, according to everything written, it sounds like he has a solid grip of the company....I also wonder if this will be the storyline that will begin with Scott Bryce's return...

I actually feel bad for Lily....her life is spiraling out of control...plus, her denying she has a problem is the cause of all the problems for all those in her family.

• Members

I agree with you. I feel like i've entered this debate many times, but consent was absent when Adam forced himself on Gwen. By action and words, Gwen said no. That's more than enough to bring charges. Moreover, when you touvh someone without their consent, it's technically molestation.

As far as I'm concerned, the prick got what he deserved. The presumption and intent was there; a woman or man should not be forcibly raped in order for her/him to believed that an assult was imminent. Collusion is a crime even when an actual murder hasn't taken place.

Also,Adam was holding Gwen against her will. Maddie's actions were justified in that she was being a good summaritarian, intervening during a crime and Adam is a CRIMINAL. Granted, Maddie/Gwen should've been forthcoming; their failure to communicate their jusifications does dilute a self defense charge, but Adam instigated this sequence of events. He precipitated his own near fatality by being actively responsible for the consequences of his act. Gwen/maddie are provactive victims after the fact, merely reactants to Adam's actions.

Archived