ATWT: GWEN, Adam, Will, Casey, Maddie, Jade Spoilers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think these actually sound pretty good winterguy. I was expecting really bad by your sub-topic.

I love that the story is climaxing. And I love that the focus is on love in the end.

I absolutely love the story for Craig, Lily, Lucinda, & Dusty. I think it is going to set up a lot of drama. I will love seeing Lucinda fight to get her company back. It will get even better when Scott Bryce takes back over as Craig even though I did accept Meek in the role.

It at least sounds exciting for awhile.

• Members

I think it will be interesting to watch, it is just making me sick that none of the characters are going to pay for what they did, and then to have Adam try to Rape Gwen at the end of this is just sick to me, all it does is make this whole story be about Gwen, and in the mean time destroy 6 characters to do it. I will never look at Adam, Gwen, Casey, Maddie, Will, or Jade the same way again they are all criminals and need to be locked up, but no one character will pay, we will have no explanation of why Adam is this way now, and it just seems like an easy out so that Gwen and Maddie can come out of this looking like heros for doing the right thing.

The WorldWide stuff sounds great that I am looking forward to seeing, and sounds like one of the best storylines on the show in ages.

• Members

I think Casey will probably pay. That is probably the way he will leave the show.

I don't mind Adam being a bad guy as much as some people do. I never felt his character was fully defined and him going out into the music world I could buy it changing him. Actually I wish more Legacy families on the soaps would have both good and bad characters.

For years it has been that the Legacy families have followed the same formula that they are all goody-two shoes. The Martins on AMC, The Hughes' on ATWT, the Matthews on AW, the Hortons on Days, the Bauers on GL, etc.

And for the most part that is what has sort of contributed to their downfalls. New characters were always created to bring the "bad" guy drama into the fold. And many of those have survived while the core/legacy family have disintegrated.

Most families in real life have good guys, bad guys, gray-area folks, etc. So I think having Adam turn out with a less-than-stellar reputation is okay. I think if the other guy they brought in had stayed there might even be a chance of him staying around more, but no one ever took to the actor portraying Adam. I think taking him as far as attempting to rape Gwen was too far, and maybe they wouldn't have gone that far with a better or more popular actor.

I will be interested to see (if JP lets us) how the Hughes' deal with this; how they will face their friends and family when it comes out what Adam did, and how everyone will react to knowing what Gwen & Maddie did.

It could be good family drama if JP lets us see it.

• Members

I agree Adam should pay, and so should the two girls that tried to kill him and then bury him alive, and the two guys that are conspiring with them and there accompanies. And so should Jade she is no better. But in the end none of them will pay that is what is wrong.

• Members

They didn't purposly set out to kill Adam nor did they "try" to kill him. Maddie didn't hit Adam with the intention of killing him, it was more of a self defence act. Really the only stupid thing they did wrong was burry him alive.

Adam on the other hand has faked his own death,tried commit rape twice, and could be brough on charges for attempted murder(he hits maddie). If this were to go to court I think the two girls would get probation nonethless for what they did.

• Members

Well we may still see some of the get something out of it. I don't see them just dropping it completely unless it was someone like James Stenbeck - he always escapes before he gets caught or pays.

I am not sure what will happen to Adam, but I bet anything Gwen & Maddie get probation and community service. Casey will probably go to jail as the rumor was since he skipped bail.

Not sure about Jade unless they get her for accessory on Adam's crimes.

I think Iris needs to pay in all this too since she blackmailed Gwen & Will.

• Members

Gwen needs to get back to her rough edged side and stop being this 'goody-goody' I know if someone put me through all that hell, I would be wanting to beat their tail too...

As for Craig, Lily better wake up and realize that she don't need him as her friend (he never was to begin with)...Lily's addiction to pills has gotten her so out of the loop that she's handing stuff over left and right to Craig....and there's not a thing that Lucinda or Dusty can do.... it's going to be so sad to watch seeing Lucinda's heart and soul being taken by some common smug jerk...

Once again, it's that damn baby Johnny that is the reason for Craig doing all the mess he's doing to Lucinda and crew...That baby is going to be the cause of everything that goes wrong for those who crossed Craig

I think I am going to like seeing this actually...mainly because of the Lucinda/Lily stuff.

• Members

I hate to burst your bubble but the first time was nowhere near rape and no court in the land would have viewed it as that either, so yes Maddie and Gwen would have went to prison for a long time, and you don't just get off on probation for buryinga living person it is the same thing as Murder, sorry but just because you like Gwen does not make what they did right or legal. I would love to see someone try this in court OH MY GOD Adam was trying to kiss me so my friend hit him and we buried him, something tells me no jury would buy that as rape. Not to mention it was Gwen looking for Adam in the woods so Adam did not even have the intent of raping Gwen. Even Maddie and Gwen said it was not rape, so why Gwen fans seem to view it as it is beyond me, other than to stick up for Gwen, would not surprise me if Gwen killed someone in cold blood her fans would still support her and say she can do no wrong. Plus people don't run from the law unless they know they did something wrong.

Archived