GH: Thursday

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But how will they ever pull this off? Everybody has seen Craig and they know his face... I mean, unless they do a plastic surgery on him, he won't be able to walk freely around town... therefore, he won't be able to date Alexis...

• Members

I think they are going to roll with the angle that he won't be able to hide it from the town's key players but they will be able to hide it from the police. Knowing that Mr. Craig is a bad guy is going to add to the intrigue of his dealings with everyone, especially Alexis. Its that we'll know he's a bad guy, but he will be so dashing and charming to her that we'll dismiss it.

• Members

I don't think they'll 'date' in the normal sense. Alexis is the lawyer for Cassadine Industries, so she'll probably be spending a lot more time at Wyndemere (where Craig is staying), and he can go to the Lakehouse (since nobody is there now but Alexis and Kristina). They will probably just play up the 'near miss' angle, and then the big sweeps story will be whenever she finds out who he is (which probably won't be until like July or even November).

• Members

I think Maxie and Lulu are both arguably hypocrites ... but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way, in this situation. Maxie's continuing indignation on behalf of her sister humanizes her, and Lulu siding with Elizabeth over Lucky just wouldn't make sense. Sure they can butt out, but they're young and impetuous ... people doing the right thing all the time would be boring :P This sort of soapy pettiness, I can handle.

Archived