Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 3/26

• Members

Monday

Sami's family and friends throw a surprise bridal shower at her apartment; Hope says she believes in Chelsea's innocence.

Tuesday

EJ interrogates Sami about what she and Celeste are plotting; Bo tells Chelsea that her hairbrush was found at the crime scene.

Wednesday

The sheriff pays a visit to Shawn after he's involved in an assault; Steve finds himself back in the state hospital.

Thursday

Belle tells Shawn she wants to go to Australia; Chelsea asks Nick to steal the incriminating hairbrush.

Friday

Max and Kayla get into Stefano's hospital room dressed as a priest and a nun; Sami presents EJ with the forged DNA report on her baby.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad we are seeing Bo and Hope more and more. I know we see Marlena next week so that is good. Hopefully, Marlena is at the shower. Just because Kate throws it doesn't mean Marlena isn't there.

Seems like Sami and Celeste are up to something so their plan must be on. I can't wait to see the shower.

• Members

I'm not holding my breath. Why not have Marlena just throw the shower if she's going to be there? She's Sami's mother, not Kate. I have a feeling Marlena will be visiting John and will send her gift over with Kayla or Hope.

• Members

Tuesday

Bo tells Chelsea that her hairbrush was found at the crime scene.

Your telling me we have to wait over a week for Bo to tell Chelsea her hairbrush was found..talk about dragging this on....LAME....And i can't wait until i get to watch Steve return to the state hospital...NOT...these spoiler are boring....

I will say that i'm looking forward to sami's bridal shower..to just get a mix of different characters together..We know that Kate, Chelsea, Billie, and Hope are there...I'm sure Abby will show up, as she gets airtime....And Hopefully Marlena will make an appearance...

• Members

Sami's shower sounds like fun. The rest is so boring I could scream. Why on earth is it taking two weeks for Dumbo to tell Chelsea about her hairbrush. Wouldn't Chelsea be complaining about losing her hairbrush someplace anyway? At least to Abby. Steve is bonkers. Leave him there. This is beyond ridiculous. I truly wish Steve and Kayla had not been brought back now.

• Members

In the Haloscan thread someone posted spoiler pics for Monday. Deidre Hall is on but all the pictures show her somewhere with Kayla talking (I guess about Steve) and not at the shower. I am holding out hope that she goes to Sami's shower. I just hope it isn't that we see her and Kayla talking and then at the end they say they are going to the shower but we never actually see them there.

• Members

I didn't even catch they were 2 different dates. The way it was posted I just didn't look at the fact that the shower was the next Monday. Sorry about that.

I am still keeping up hope but the fact that Deidre has been having her appearances so scattered, I just hope they let her appear again that close. That's a bit of sarcasm but a bit of apprehensiveness too. I am just hoping on top of all hope they don't let us miss this. Sami needs her Mom so much right now and the scenes with them are really missed by me. I don't care if she has a big story - even just a B story - but she is needed with Sami's story and the moments like John's kidney etc.

Archived