Pick Your 10 Sexiest or Most Beautiful Women

SteveFrame

• Members

Companion Thread to the Sexiest Men Thread. Tell us who you think are the 10 Sexiest Women or 10 Most Beautiful Women from any genre or medium.

Here are mine:

1) Jaclyn Smith

jaclyn_smith_gallery_10.jpg

2) Halle Berry

halle_berry.jpg

3) Lynda Carter

465196-m.jpg

4) Eva Longoria

eva_longoria.jpg

5) Shania Twain

shania_twain_009.jpg

6) Carrie Underwood

carrie_underwood_photo.jpg

7) Kristian Alfonso

alfonso4_234x330.jpg

8) Julia Roberts

julia_roberts_i_clos_33183a.jpg

9) Tamara Tunie

dt_atwt_act_large_ttunie.jpg

10) Dolly Parton

parton01.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NUMBER ONE: Catherine Deneuve, ageless, timeless beauty and intelligence

the rest in no particular order

Grace Kelly - (in her youth) "Rear Window", "Dial M for Murder"

Gong Lee - the quintissential Asian bombshell

Syd Charisse - (in her youth) danced like no other

Brooke Shields - is stilll a very sexy and beautiful woman

Mariska Hargitay - you might have to be a dyke to understand this one

Dusty Springfield - on her talent alone, and the dyke factor for me

Halle - ... she lights up a room with her smile yet we can tell still waters run deep

AND>>

Naomi Watts - just 'cause of Mullholland Dr.

Laura Harring - same reason.. looking back it was my Brokeback Moment and I will forever be grateful to both these women for what they committed to film in Mulhulland Dr.

• Members

Absolutely her. Now she's .. like... 60 something and looks almost as good. I couldn't believe how fantastic she looked at the Academy Awards. And she's no one's fool, either.

When my brother and sister and I lived with Dad, briefly, in Italy and France (and Germany), we saw her in a restaurant in a French resort town called Juan Les Pins. We were little kids but we knew who she was, everyone in France knows who she is. Dad got really edgy because my brother and I were so enchanted by her AND STARING AT HER! She flashed us a big smile and held up her wine glass like a toast.

Shortly afterward the dessert cart came around to our table. The selection of real cream puffs and eclairs and little cakes was wonderful. The waiter said SHE, CATHERINE DENEUVE, wanted us kids to have whatever desserts we wanted; we could even take some home (marzipan mice). And she sent a whole bottle of CURVOISIER cognac to my father.

• Members

In no particular order....

Britney Spears

britneymtv_l.jpg

Martha Byrne

MarthaByrne2003L.jpg

Peyton List

PeytonListL.jpg

Julia Roberts

000004-julia_roberts.jpg

Reese Witherspoon

2rr3y87.jpg

Nadia Bjorlin

l_219a97e8438b8415f180b25e866193d8.jpg

Carmen Electra

bradvei-carmen-electra-DTfeb4-03.jpg

LeAnn Rimes

LeAnn-Rimes-db08.jpg

Reba McEntire

reba.jpg

Scarlett Johnasson

ck-eternity%20scarlett%20johan.jpg

Near Misses:

Alison Sweeney, Tyra Banks, Destiny's Child, Halle Berry, Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz, Michelle Pfeiffer, Heather Locklear, Pamela Lee Anderson, Charlize Theron, Tanya Tucker, Fergie, Christina Aguilera, Anna Nicole Smith, Famke Janssen, Mary-Kate Olsen (younger), Ashlee Simpson, Ashley Olsen, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Uma Thurman, Ming Na, Tamara Tunie, Terri Colombino, Jennifer Landon, Jennifer Aniston, Rachel McAdams, Julianne Moore, Jennifer Ferrin, Alexandra Chando, Maura West, Catherine Zeta Jones, Nelly Furtado, Kate Hudson, Christie Clark, Jenny McCarthy, Sanaa Lathan, Courteney Cox Arquette, Jenifer Garner, Deidre Hall, Gina Tognoni, Alexa Havins, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Farah Fath, Kristian Alfonso, Carrie Underwood, Mariska Hargitay, Shania Twain, Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Laura Wright, Renee Jones, Marilyn Monroe, Jessica Dunphy, etc.

Archived