Y&R: Amber leaving for good?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They changed her tour dates once before but now it seems official. Can't say that I'm disappointed. Hopefully Amber takes her hubby with her - good riddance.

Too bad with LML's obvious worshipping of La Frantz she'll somehow manage to still have Amber stink up the show...

• Members

I was being serious. I don't like Amber. I didn't have a problem with her that much at first on Y&R, but since she has been on so much lately it makes my hate for even more intense. I never liked the actress or the character on B&B. I could tolerate her in smaller doses but her getting more airtime since the end of February has not made me like her at all.

I hope this has something to do with the DNA results that were let out on today's show, and that this means she just takes off for good. Since this is in the Spoiler Island, I can go ahead and say it. I hope that the DNA results are right and Amber realizes she can't get the Chancellor money and she just leaves town.

Or maybe if they recast her with a better actress then I might like her. Right now Adrienne Frantz is right there with that skanky blonde that plays Willow - I can't stand either of them.

Archived