Kelis Arrested For Screaming Racial Obscenities at...

R!ck

• Members

It's going. LOL! I'm a technical cataloging assistant at a university library. It's the most frustrating and mundane job ever. LOL! There're aspects of it that is taking me some time to learn, but at the same time, it's just boring and tedious. Obviously, I catalog, specifically serials, materials, mostly journals/periodicals that come in volumes on a recurring basis. I'm also assigned to special projects from time to time. Like right now, I'm helping to transcribe interviews that were part of several sociological studies of Muncie, IN. That's been interesting. And I'm working on updating the library's online journal database.

I'm not sure if this is a job I want to stay with for too long. Hopefully, I'll find something in my field of study, educational psychology, at some point. I don't want to be sitting in front of a computer all day, or working behind the scenes away from the public.

Oh, I'm sure you were just asking for a simple 'Great,' of 'It sucks.' LOL!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, nah that's totally cool. I can see how that is boring, I had to do something similar in the past and it gets tiresome fast. I'll have my *fingers crossed* that you can find something that you truly enjoy! And I love psychology!

Archived