DAYS: Is Conner gone?

• Members

Apparently, in tomorrow's US episode, Bonnie mentions that she sent Conner back to juvy-camp. Is he gone for good?

Wasn't he signed to a contract, or did I just assume that? LoL

Anyway, I can't complain. The character was fun, but the younger set has plenty of players now. And with Bonnie/Mimi about to hit the road, I don't see much of a point in him sticking around.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I believe he is gone for good. The actor playing Connor was never placed on contract. He was recurring. I always felt that the character was only being brought back to push the Lockharts out and thankfully, that's what happened.

• Members

I think Connor was going to be the guy in Abby's story but, when plans changed and Bonnie was cut and it was decided not to recast Mimi right away, I think they opted to bring Jed in instead and let Connor go off. I liked Connor alot and would rather have him then Jed. He is alot of fun and the actor was pretty good. However, with all the Lockharts gone it makes little sense he would stay. He was always meant to be recurring I think, though.

• Members

Thank God because he doesn't look promising.

This is why I didn't jump on the anti-newbie bandwagon a few weeks ago. Connor is gone and this Jed guy isn't even contract. The only new characters are Nick and Willow, one of which is a Horton. This is why I argued that the newbie backlash was blown out of proportion.

• Members

I was a little surprised when I saw that Mentier was not on contract. He is on recurring and I guess that is fine. Maybe the show is waiting to see what he does with fans. He really isn't that needed because everyone is pretty much paired up (Max and Abby, Nick and Chelsea). Of course they bring in these new guys after they released Shayna Rose. While she was on the show, I never thought I'd see the day where I miss her. I'm so glad I kept her on my show. Bring back Shayna! Bring back Stephanie!

Archived