Days: New Rumor

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I think it must be fun to start a rumor. How about this one. Willow gives birth to twins. Not only will Shawn have one, but three little Brady rugrats. Of course, Willow doesn't survive the birth, so Belle has the children to raise with Claire, too. But that is just as well, since Belle learned that she will never be able to give birth again since she didn't follow up on the physicals prescribed after losing her baby, leaving her barren.

• Members

It just wouldn't make sense. They have Belle miscarry her second child with Shawn yet have him go on to have another baby with Willow? I don't think so. I don't think Hogan's Jones for Willow is that strong. My guess is Willow will miscarry or she is not really pregnant.

• Members

Ew, not the storyline I want to see. Sami already has enough drama with this baby to not have more drama added with a baby switch storyline.

As for Willow's baby, I see her losing the child, but keeping it from Shawn and Philip. She will fake the pregnancy and then work hard to find a baby (possibly Sami's) to take and pass off. There could be a match in blood since Shawn and Sami are Bradys. That's the only way I can see the baby switch storyline going.

Archived