B&B: 5000th episode

• Members

I thought the episode was very well done and a nice tribute to the four remaining original cast members. It was great seeing the old clips and Ronn Moss was definitely a hottie back in the day. I really loved the scenes with Ridge & Brooke catching Eric & Stephanie doing the horizontal mambo (shout out to Tabby) ;) through the window. Overall, I thought the episode captured what the show is all about. As for Ashley Abbott coming to Los Angeles, I'm really excited because I love Eileen Davidson. Here's to 5,000 more episodes!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watched it. Katherine Kelly Lang totally stole the show. Who knew she was so good at comedy? We need to see more of THIS Brooke. The chemistry between the four was great. However, the only one I wasn't feeling was Susan Flannery. Maybe it's weird seeing her all playful, but something just didn't ring true. No biggie, because that didn't take away from my enjoyment. The clips were fantastic, and Flannery used to be such a babe. Ridge was a major cutie too. Once again Patrick Mulcahey came through. Kudos B&B on 5,000 episodes, and hopefully there are many more to come!

• Members

I had mixed emotions about the show.

It was really good but could have been better. It was somehow low-key (which B&B usually isn't); liked the character-interaction, the dialogue, the directing - yet it was not perfect. The clipshow in the middle was very good and so was the acting. They simply should have made more references to the past, e.g. the Brooke/Stephanie conflict was just hinted at although a real argument would have been fabulous. Still Flannery and Lang had the show nailed down which was good.

• Members

Another thing: I know many disagree but I for one think that B&B has the best music out there. The over-the-top-dramatic cues and those purely romantic tones like for the flashbacks in this episode…

Many of the scores serve as a trademark for certain couples or sets and I feel always reminded of past milestones when they play them.

• Members

I still have Stephanie choking Brooke at Big Bear burned into my memory. That was such a great scene, although I never liked the Brooke/Thorne aspect of the show at the time. Boy, this bunch is sure insectuous. No denying that!

• Members

blah. I just saw it on Innertube and didnt like it. I thought it was boring and didnt like that only 4 characters were featured. While I didnt mind only the 4 on the show since they are the original cast members, surely the flashbacks could have at least had other characters in them.

Archived