AMC: Thursday

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just have to say that BOBBIE EAKES KICKED BUTT today! She was almost better in the last half of today's show than any other time this week over Babe's death. I fully believe that Krystal has officially paid for her wrongdoings with Bianca/Miranda. And I'm totally feeling Krystal today - Bobbie has made me be on Krystal's side today! (I know, I'm weak...lol).

Jack practically shoved Erica over to Jeff's arms today :( Erica/Jeff bore me, they have no chemistry, and I can't stand watching those two together romantically. I hope this doesn't last long, but I unfortunately know it will.

Great acting by Bobbie, Jacob, David, and Amber today. I'm still WOW'ed by the Chandler Mansion scenes.

• Members

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....I just watched Erica and Jeff. LMAO, I can't help it, I had to see it...and I swear to god I came thisclose to vomitting. That was so, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OMG. Wow. I don't know whether to laugh, to cry, or to go throw up. Jack's not much of a catch, IMO, but Jeff, good lord, she needs to throw him back. Nasty, nasty.

• Members

Bobbie Eakes.... wow. Just wow. She is amazing me this week as she has never ever gotten material this good where she could really sink her teeth into it. I loved how she just dared J.R to tell them. Wow.

Krystal though, she is getting good karma...... too bad Binks wasn't in on the plan though, then it really would be karma..... but yes I am feeling for Krystal and that is solely based on Bobbie's performance.

Erica and Jeff, I already made my feelings clear on them. Boring, disgusting, revolting and above all just down right NASTY!

Jack and Barbara are fun though. Barbara is awesome!

• Members

What show are you watching, Jack looked disgusted by babs today, and I don't even like Jack. I'm all for the pairing, but he can't be looking at her like he wants to choke a b!tch.lol I wonder if that was more walt than jack though. :lol: Because Walt is pissed about erica/jack breaking up.

• Members

KWAK's self-righteous hypocrisy is laughable! If KWAK wants to talk about "betrayal" maybe she should take a good look at herself! She cheated on her husband and passing a baby off as his! And now KWAK trying to kick JR out of his own home without his son!?? When Adam did the exact same thing to Babe, Adam was "evil" for it! Whatever! :blink:

Archived