AMC: Wednesday

• Members

I think I figured it out, because it did seem like they tried to include everyone so to forget Pheobe is odd.

BUT: If they mentioned Phoebe people might remember about....I don't know if I can say her name....I don't want Frons to kill me.....Brooke.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually enjoyed the show today. Didn't FF once. Haven't done that in a while, so it was nce to like a whole episode without wanting to throw rocks at the TV.

The proprty they picked for Wildwind's exterior was lovely.

Zach and Kendall ... so natural and spontaneous sonding! Gosh, they're good together.

Annie's "whatever you say. I'll follow you." Now, I'm thinking to myself "That's what he loves about you, dear." LOL

Kate and Emma hugging? So darn adorable!

• Members

What a PHENOMENAL episode!!!

Thank you, "All My Children," ABC Daytime, Brian Frons and (of course) the Great Megan McTavish for such a splendid hour of daytime television!

And now for some notes:

1. Zach, take a cue from Aidan. You're in bed with Kendall, man. You're NOT going to be wearing a long-sleeve black shirt, you prude. Like Aidan, you're going to be NAKED. Same goes for you, Kendall. (That was the most unrealistic scene in daytime, BAR NONE!)

2. Is Krystal a lying whore? I mean, I feel for her -- oh you KNOW I feel for her for grieving over Babe -- but Adam DID tell her that JR was plotting against Babe this whole time. Screw this "you and Babe were finding your way to back to each other" schtick, girlfriend, when you KNOW that wasn't the case!

3. First Annyan critcisms:

*Sorry, Annie, but you are SO fake. Like anyone would need to look at a mansion like THAT ONE before deciding to move in. Fake, fake, FAKE!

*Sorry, Annyan, I love ya and all but you do NOT just randomly screw someone on someone else's property. Quickie sex in the STABLES?! So much for making love!!!

4. Oh, Julia, it breaks my heart to see you bonding with Kathy. When Tad finds out she's his Kate, you're going to end up with NOTHING.

5. Seriously, is Del connected to a core character and I'm not aware of it? Or is he really just Random Hunk #5, as I've thought? WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS DEL'S DEAL?!!!

6. Tad, you just said "wherewithal." How much of a loser are YOU?

7. It's official. Kathy and Emma are the cutest soap friends EVER!!!

8. BIG props to AMC for shelling out the BIG bucks and going ALL OUT for an incredibly written, acted and produced hour of daytime drama. From the music to the location shots to that PHENOMENAL ending, it was all FLAWLESS.

Although, I must say, I LOATHED McTavish's message that it's okay to litter. Sorry guys to rain on the parade but throwing balloons and paper up in the air like that IS littering. You know the saying: "what goes up must come down." I was disgusted with the lack of respect the show gave, a true slap in the face to envrionmental awareness. :angry:

• Members

They actually explained, shortly after the characters were introduced, that Krystal named her daughter Arabella to make her great-aunt (or some relative) happy. The aunt was named Arabella and had lots of money; she was on her deathbed and KWAK thought that if she named her daughter after the aunt, KWAK would get the money. I think that's how it went (or along those lines). Then she started calling her 'Babe' as a nickname because she hated the name Arabella.

• Members

JSF:

Del is Dixie and Di's brother. Winsor Harmon (major B&B actor today) played Del back in the 90's - and now the character is a joke...bc the winner of that reality show is playing him - and he's basically just Random Hunk #5 now.

Charlotte is the name of Krystal's unborn baby.

Archived