SaBa: Did Kim Zimmer destroy the show?

• Members

Let's not Kenny. Don't think I've forgotten about your harsh words for my Marcy either. It's SB. Sunset Beach is SUN b/c it was a pale imitation of the real thing. Get it straight. :)

Get real. Are you [!@#$%^&*] kidding me with this post? A left a mere 6 months before SB ended its run. And the Dobsons being reinstated was not a nail at all. The Dobsons were always a godsend, even in their second run IMO. Kim Zimmer, Eileen Davidson, Pamela K. Long, and Paul Roach killed Santa Barbara. Mark My words.

Yes, NBC & New World had their hand in killing it (locking the Dobsons out of the studio) but those 4 were instrumental in the death of my beloved Santa Barbara.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally misunderstood you- thanks so much for clarifying. Sorry I went off, I get a little nutty when it comes to SB (that means Santa Barbara, fools!). OK, so I get A LOT nutty.

Marland, I'll forgive you so long that now that you've educated, 'SB' is always Santa Barbara and 'SUN' or 'BEACH' is Sunset Beach. SaBa is baby talk. :) Now that we have that straight........

Try telling that to Pam Long, Paul Roach, and Kimmy Z.

Archived