Days: Daily Spoilers

• Members

Monday, January 15

Everyone sees Philip's new face for the first time; the judge makes his decision in the custody battle; Sami is honored with a police citation; Abby urges Nick to stop leading Chelsea on with the Shane Patton ruse.

Tuesday, January 16

Shawn confronts Willow; Maggie goes to Philip to convince him not to take Claire from Shawn and Belle; Kate tells Lucas that he is making a mistake trusting Sami; Marlena agonizes over her decision about John's care.

Wednesday, January 17

Shawn tells Belle that they must kidnap their daughter with Mimi and Max's help; Stephanie has a heart-to-heart talk with her father and they share an emotional goodbye; Steve experiences another excruciating episode.

Thursday, January 18

Steve trashes the Salem Inn suite where he lives with Kayla; Kayla and Stephanie say their goodbyes; E.J. warns Sami to keep her mouth shut; Chelsea tells Lonely Splicer that she knows his true identity, thanks to a friend's snooping.

Friday, January 19

Shawn, Belle, Max and Mimi kidnap Claire from the hospital; Philip storms into the pub during Sami's award ceremony; Steve finds E.J. in a Mexican bar and tries to convince him to go back to Salem and prove his innocence; Steve fakes a seizure.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad to see Maggie getting involved!

So Steve has another one of his "outbursts"? Hmmmm.....

EJ returns this week! It'll be good to see him again, I'm glad we got that break from him though. We needed it.

So Stephanie leaves this week too? Ah well. I did like Rose though.

This week sounds kind of boring.....but I can't wait until Friday when Shawn, Belle, Max, and Mimi kidnap Claire! Should be interesting!

Archived