DaysAhead*May Contain Spoilers*

• Members

It's so weird to see cohesive storyline points!!! Amazing! The skeleton thing seemed so random and like filler... but alas it was not! Brilliant I love it. And the Lockharts, even though they are on their way out, are actually made interesting. Even better! I love it. It's been a while since things happened that actually lead to storyline twists and changes.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to change my mind again. After watching Thursday's show, I thought that Connor wasn't in on the Patrick/Bonnie secret about the skeleton/Mimi's dad, but reading Monday's EE/prevuze convinces me that he's in on whatever the secret is.

I'm thinking that Bonnie told Mimi that he left the family but Patrick and Conor know the real deal. Perhaps they pretend to send her cards/correspondence from Dad, but they all know that she's dead.

It's interesting that we haven't gotten any spoilers about this storyline. I'm enjoying it precisely b/c we have had less spoilers. Keeps me on my toes guessing what's going to happen....

• Members

Over @ NBC MB theres speculation about the skeleton being Rex .. cause I guess the skeleton was someone known in Salem. And it sounds kinda convincing except for Bonnie isnt happy that Conner gives Mimi a xmas card from her father?!?!?

Archived