GH: Liz/Jason/Lucky Promo

• Members

I don't have a clip, but the promo of Liz falling and hitting her head has been playing all week on ABC.

• Then they cut to the scene when she is in the hospital with Jason and Lucky at the door.
  • Lucky is mad because she lied and slept with Jason.
  • Jason is mad because she lied and didn't tell him about the baby and could have lost the baby.
  • She says that she didn't mean to hurt anyone.
  • Jason turns to leave and she begs him not to leave HER and their baby.
When I first saw this, I thought this is good she is going to get blasted and I hope that Jason would walk away. But I also know that the clip was cut and that he would stay.

However the more that I watched, the more it (the scene) looked hazy, like Liz was dreaming while she was in the hospital. Now I think that I won't get to see an angry Lucky and Jason like I want to.

Any thoughts?

Oh, and if anyone has the clip feel free to post it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We now know that it was a dream. However I want Jason to walk away from Liz just because I can't stand her being a hypocrite. She looks down her nose at everyone judging them for something that she is doing herself. I know what Jason did to AJ, but I don't care about that. It is Liz that bugs me, ALMOST just as much as Ryan (AMC)

• Members

IMO, Liz is starting to become no better than Carly. Both lied about the father of their baby and Liz is planning on keeping the bio father from his kid, just like Carly. Plus girl lies every time she speaks. Is there really that much of a difference between the two?

Archived