Soapnet Multi-Promo

• Members

I think this is a first, Soapnet aired a multi promo for all the same day soaps they air, it was a promo for each of those soaps combined

AMC:

For the first time ever

Pine Valley falls prey to a serial killer

But can the women of Fusion come together to stop him?

I missed the first part of the promo, it wasn't much though.

Y&R:

Victor discovers Jack's shocking secret

Victor: "This is becoming very interesting"

Will the Newman's try to get even?

GH:

Jason & Lulu go on the run to try & save Sam

Can this expert witness (referring to Spinelli) set Sam free?

Days:

EJ is a ruthless criminal, but can he finish off the job he started?

OLTL:

Todd swears revenge on Spenser, but have the stakes finally come too high?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! I've seen the dark side promos for Sharon and Dru and they are fabulous! I think SOAPnet has done a great job with the Y&R promos, it's nice to see Y&R and DAYS included in the weekly promos now.

With all the Y&R promo the ratings must be good and I wish we could get a marathon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they show a Christmas episode from each soap and hopefully we'll get an old one.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 7 2006, 12:52 PM)

Yes! I've seen the dark side promos for Sharon and Dru and they are fabulous! I think SOAPnet has done a great job with the Y&R promos, it's nice to see Y&R and DAYS included in the weekly promos now.

With all the Y&R promo the ratings must be good and I wish we could get a marathon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they show a Christmas episode from each soap and hopefully we'll get an old one.

I wish SoapNet would show a real Y&R classic marathon. The "classic" marathon they showed a couple months ago was NOT classic. I could remember every single eppy they showed. I want some of the classic performances form the past.

The onlt "dark side" promos I've seen was Phyllis, Jack, Kevin, Colleen, Nick and Sharon. I haven't seen Dru's, but ITA that those promos are great.

Archived