I Love New York

alwaysAMC

• Members

I figured I'd start a thread on this - even though the premiere isn't until January. I'm New York's "friend" on MySpace - and she sent all her friends a link to some previews on YouTube. It looks like NY gets her mom to help out along the way...this should be very interesting.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Did anyone catch the premiere?

It was actually entertaining - I wasn't sure if this version would be better than Flavor of Love bc girls going off on each other is more entertaining than guys going off on each other - but I wasn't disappointed.

I actually liked New York's mom more after this episode...I know she's doing most of her ranting and dramatics for the camera - bc everytime she turns around from the person she's screaming at she tries to contain her smile. But I liked it when she was talking to Mr. Boston - she seems kinda chill.

That Chance is something else - but I think he's playing it up for the cameras.

WTF is up with that Romance guy? He is whack!

Anyway - this could be fun - I'm going to watch of course bc New York is just hilarious anyway.

• Members

why is this on Monday? Im never gonna remember to watch it. They should have it on Sunday like FoL. I missed the first 20 minutes but my sister informed me it was on

NY and Omarosa! Next week's show should be good. Omarosa is such a publicity whore. She's everywhere being a b-tch on reality tv

• Members

Sad to see Token leave bc he was pretty cute.

Anyway - I'm really glad she got rid of Romance - he was ridiculous and unbearable.

I loved how New York told them to "Hurry it up and get the [!@#$%^&*] outta my house!" at the end. Classic NY!

Next week looks great with Omarosa, New York, and the Moms! haha

Archived