PSNS: Charity and Miguel spoiler

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How stupid. JER recyling another story again from his heyday only it's worse then it was the first time with Luis.

I didn't care for this story before and this just makes it even worse. Passions just keeps becoming a bigger and bigger crapfest everyday.

Kay caught Miguel and Charity having sex and, according to SOD, it will be revealed that it wasn't Charity or Miguel at all but imposters with masks hired by Fox. In fact, Miguel hasn't even saw Charity yet so the last 3-4 episodes have been a waste for that story. What a load of crap :rolleyes:

• Members

I'd hate for ANY soap to be cancelled, but PSNS is making it so damn easy. If it was cancelled though I'd love to see Juliet Mills, Andrea Evans, Lyndsay Hartley, Kim Ulrich, Emily Harper....and all go on to other things, because anything will be better than PSNS right now.

• Members

AMEN!!

Let's save these actors. This show is getting worse and worse.

Anyone that knows me knows I hate cancellation and I have defended Passions for years when people were calling for the end of it but no more. It has gone far enough. This show is a mess and based on boards around the net it seems even some die-hards are turning their back on it.

Rion you can go ahead and enjoy it but you can't seriously defend this mess anymore. You can argue but these stories are indefensible. The twists aren't even twists. They are petty annoyances that piss off the fans even more and tell them that all they are doing is wasting their time. They build up to things and then give you a "twist" that is nothing but a way to keep an endless story going. Just when you think they give you what you want they pull the rug out from under you and say it's imposters or a curse or they pull some sort of damn copout to drag out a story even more. GMAB

The final straw for me was the lack of payoff with ET in November and all the future spoilers are putting the nail in the coffin for me. Usually I love the holidays in Harmony but that isn't even holding my attention. The show is so close to dead for me they may as well kill it because JER has already killed it pretty much already.

• Members

AWESOME post Phoenix! Right now, I'm really just waiting for PASSIONS to do something to REALLY piss me off enough to make me stop watching, because until then, I'm stuck watching this train wreck out of pure loyalty and nothing more. Although, probably not for much longer.

• Members

Exactly how I feel! I do hate cancellation and I have always felt Passions had untapped potential, especially with it's supernaturalness.

I did love Passions at one point in time, but now as time goes on it gets harder and harder to say I love it because it's gotten ridiculous and to the point where JER seems and mabye even is a liar. He acts like all this stuff is going to happen and be revealed but in the end it's all worthless. And I can't believe we gave up Another World and Sunset Beach for this.

So like I said before if NBC is not going to do anything to save Passions then lets pull the plug on the show, because if NBC decides to keep it's soaps around in a few years we could be watching some awesome soap right now and not one that pulls stunts like this Charity and Miguel one.

• Members

ITA w/ daysfan and Phoenix. I've tried to always find something positive about PASSIONS in the past, even when most everything sucked. I've stuck with the show through horrible storylines like Sheridan's amnesia, Sheridan in the pit, Jessica the whore, the multiple rapes, etc., but there is only so much a person can take. There is nothing to like about PSNS anymore, and I can no longer defend it. This month will be the true determinant of whether or not I continue to watch the show.

Archived