Yep, the famous are in Frankfort again

Matt

• Members

As most of you know, I wait tables. As a result, sometimes famous people cross my path (especially political figures in the state of Kentucky since I live in the capital and work at the only fine dining restaurant in town). In the past, I've waited on William Shatner & Marcia Wallace. Tonight I waited on Steve Zahn. Funny thing is that I didn't know it (and still really don't know who he is) until after he was gone. rotflmao. All I kept thinking was "geez. the little guy's cute". Also, Acadamy Award winning actress Patricia Neal is in town for a special showing of her film "Hud" (for which she won Best Lead Actress in 1964) and she had lunch in my restaurant earlier today (however, I didn't wait on her because I was busy with a party of 25 annoying people). In one day I've seen an Oscar winner, an actor who's appeared in s tring of big budget movies, former governor Martha Layne Collins, and former first lady Judy Patton. Did I mention that Steve Zahn is freaking adorable and quite a hottie in person?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve Zahn would have to be a hottie to have won the role of Al Giordino in Sahara. He is the sidekick of the hero of Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt novels. In the books, he is a chunky little fellow but Steve pulled it off well as Giordino in the movie. How cool for you to have met him. Too bad you weren't a Clive Cussler fan so you could have got his autograph for playing Al.

I loved Patricia Neal in The Day The Earth Stood Still. Excellent movie and wonderful role for her.

Archived