"In the Zone" w/ Big Brother's Monica Bailey 11/1

NaVell J. Lee

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lee and RC I am listening to Monday's show right now(only 20 minutes in), its actually pretty good guys! I will try and listen to all of them. I would have listened live but I was at my schools basketball game(104-49 woo hoo) tonight. Keep up the good work, I will try and call in eventually. I just don't want to sound stupid, lol

• Members

Na'Vell, you are a great interviewer. I love it. I am now an addict to your shows. I will definitely be AIM-ing you during your shows, if not calling in! And RC, I love the archived episodes with you too! You guys have discovered something great here. Love the SON shout outs. And LOVE LOVE LOVE MONICA!!!!!

But I won't be able to listen to Friday's live tho. Friday is my key drinking day. Hehe.

• Members

Just got through listening to Wednesday's show and it was very entertaining. I thought Monica rocked because she simply keeps it real. She has good taste as Grey Goose is some good vodka. What was up with the weird callers though, LOL. First some guy about 3 bean salad(what I thought he was saying) or grren bean casserole either way that was a weird call. Than there was the hang up caller who was scared off by Monica, and last but not least "Arnold Swart."!

Kudos for getting Monica on the show!

Lee you did a wonderful job as host, its good to hear a talk radio show without any pauses. That probably wont always be easy with a full hour without any commercial breaks or anything. I will make sure to call in soon. I will have to bring up your love for peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches... ;)

I will probably be able to listen to your Friday show because I am taking it easy before going all out on Saturday with the UT/LSU game. I have front row tickets and will likely be on TV screaming my head off for UT. It comes on CBS at 3:30 if anybody is interested!

Archived