Y&R: Spoliers

Roman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can only imagine what Carmen does his time. I just hope there aren't any witness' around.

It's about time Lauren got a clue. I've been tempted to mail a quarter to Genoa City. I'll postmark it to Katherine, that old bag of bones.

Brad & Vic...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can only imagine what Carmen does his time. I just hope there aren't any witness' around.

It's about time Lauren got a clue. I've been tempted to mail a quarter to Genoa City. I'll postmark it to Katherine, that old bag of bones.

Brad & Vic...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Love Lauren, but as a past schemer, liar, and manipulator, she of all people should know that GloHo is not on the up and up and that Michael will do almost anything to help her....Looks like Lauren is going to be Mikey's downfall...Would serve him right if he slowly lost everything he holds dear....His job, his wife...his respect...

• Members

More spoilers;

Lauren is spooked by a mysterious delivery that reminds her of Sheila Carter and goes to Paul for help. Paul turned out to be the gift giver and Michael wasnt pleased that his wife didnt turn to him first.

Michael and Kevin outfox Jack Abbott in the battle for Jabot Cosmetics... or so they think.

Nick and Phyllis make conflicting plans for the future.

Devon's family and friends try to help him cope with becoming deaf.

Victor returns to Newman Enterprises with renewed vim and vigor, which creates complications for Jack, Brad, Victoria, Sharon, Nicholas, Phyllis and Nikki.

• Members

Dru and Carmen get into a cat fight, which Phyllis tries to break up, leaving one of 3 woman facing devastating consequences.

Carmen is going to mysteriously disappear, presumed foul play is involved, and Dru is framed for the incident. :angry:I remember saying they were probably going to have something happen to Carmen and everyone would think Dru did it. <_<

ALSO...

Jana has been in cahoots with Jack all along, and she has been taping incriminating conversations between Kevin and Gloria, with her necklace.

• Members

Zzzzz... *yawn*

Dru's going back to jail? I doubt anything will happen to Phyllis, though if something does... I won't be complaining depending on what it is. I might even feel that something good finally came out of this mess of a storyline. And if they pull a damn OLTL's Keri mess here (where she's behind whatever happened even if it doesn't result in death) or something/one from her nonexistent past crap, I will be sooo pissed!

Well, I definitely underestimated Jack on this... LOVE it. At this point, I don't care what Victor does to Jack (because Y&R would never do something different and interesting with their feud) as long as he exposes all the Fisher/Baldwins deeds. Let's hope Jana doesn't decide to change her mind.

• Members

Carmen's or Jana's? With Carmen, I would say to prove to Neil that Dru's crazy... and that he should be with her, her logic... not mine. She seemed to be trying to push this thought on Neil last week, and he kept trying to insist that Dru's not crazy to her; and she flipped with all the gossiping that she's a homewrecker. With Jana... I don't know. Maybe she needed cash, or maybe Kevin did something to her and she wants revenge....

• Members

The whole thing with Jana being in cahoots with Jack doesn't add up at all. First off, she's come out of nowhere, second, we rarely see her anymore now to begin with, and all of a sudden, she's been working for Jack? Doesn't add up at all. It would have been interesting to see Jana on the phone from time to time, saying things like "Don't worry, I'll give you all the information you need on Kevin and Gloria." That would have given us an indication right there that she had a motive; but how can we tell if she has one if we rarely see her to begin with.

Archived