Men In Trees: Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my gosh, I just watched this show about a relationship expert (Anne Heche) who breaks off her relationship with her fiance after catching him in an affair and says goodbye to her fast-paced life for slow-moving Alaska. It's GREAT! It's like a tone-down, classier "Sex and the City." Something fresh that I've never seen before. Funny that I just found out it's from the writer of "Sex." Makes sense with the voiceovers and the general feel of it.

AAAH...!!!

ANYONE ELSE SEE IT?!!!

• Members

I had no plans on watching it at all, but it came on after Dancing With The Stars and there was nothing else on so I decided to leave it on, and boy am I glad. I really enjoyed the show, and can not wait to see the next one. They are suppose to play the pilot again on friday then the new one after.

• Members

Jinkies, I did! I watched it again. Loved the episode. And I guess it was confirmed that the one Alaska "hunk" is Marin's 'meant to be.' I don't know the 'regular' cast so I just assumed on the pilot episode that their mating dance was the beginning of a long, drawn out path to bring them together. :wub: Any way, LOVED the "Oh, Baby!" woman as the cop. Remember that Lifetime show with the girl from "Hope and Gloria?" :wub: :wub: :wub: And LOVED, LOVED, LOVED how all the guys in the bar said, "I slept with her!" and you got that whole small-town feel. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I LOVE IT!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's a not slutty but sweet and well-written 'Sex and the City.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived