The Monica and Alan Appreciation Thread

IluvAandM

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved seeing Alan and Monica a few days this week as to the few days a month that we normally get to see them. Now, if only the writers would remember that their an integral part of the show. But that would require the writers to forget about their Sonny lovefest, so we can't have that.

But it was, as I said, so great to have Alan and Monica on more than usual this last little while.

Nikki

• Members

Hi IluvAandM! :D

So are Monica and Alan hiding out at GH?

The Q's should have been on that train. I wanted to see Monica/Tracy trapped together and Alan (along with the others, who would have ended up in another section of the tunnel) could have worried about them. They could have added some humor. Alan: "How are they going to survive this train wreck?" Ned: "Forget the train wreck. How they are they going to survive each other?" Then Alan could say that this is serious; that he is worried for their safety. And so on. Oh! And then cut to Monica/Tracy bickering. :lol:

• Members

This would have been hilarious. They were at gh and had some good scenes but we haven't seen them lately. You would have thought that you would have seen them treating patients at least. Oh well hopefully we'll see them some this week.

there has been a campaign started and we've been e-mailing, calling, and writing and posting on the msg boards.

• Members

I agree. I'd love to see Monica and Alan in a story about THEM. Working together, nothing to do with Emily or Jason except to have them worrying about their parents for a change.

Monica and Tracy trapped together on the train would have been fantastic. A&M trapped together too for that matter. Maybe we would have gotten to see a real conversation between them if they had.

Archived