All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Y&R: Old Articles

Your welcome everyone! ?
  3. OMG! Jack McKay's car just exploded. This is so early 90s MELROSE, I can't take it! All joking aside, I think they have found a great balance between bland Beverly Hills (Cindy, Brenda, and Donna take a self-defense class) and exciting Melrose (fancy yachts, the yacht staff are evil, Jack dies in a car explosion!). Lots of fun.
  4. Soap Vet Joining Days????

Robin really needs to learn how to Tweet. I enjoy her as a person and she's articulate in interviews, but she's all over the place on Twitter. She has moved to LA full time, she's living in the Bell Canyon gated community, so she could easily go to DAYS, even for a short stint, it would be fun.
  5. Fuller House

They're not back that much Jesse was in what 1 episode, as was Joey and Danny
  6. Fuller House

To me, I don't like that most of the original cast (Jesse, Joey, Danny, becky,etc) are back so much. One episode per season would be nice.. But more then that and I forget this is Fuller House and not Full House.
  7. Today
  8. The Politics Thread

I know some Germans who are pretty upset that this far-right party got any seats at all. It's a first since the second World War. Disturbing indeed.
  9. Y&R: Old Articles

Love these Thanks!
  10. LATEST RATINGS: September 11-5, 2017

If you can call adding 5000 more viewers a ratings spike!
  11. Soap Vet Joining Days????

Where would DAYS get the money to pay for this? Everything about the show looks cheap already! Will they cut down even more on sets and have everything take place in Horton Square with candles used as light?
  12. B&B Recasting Major Role

It's a shame cause TK and KKL have a friendship type of chemistry, nothing romantic. Not like KKL and RM had.
  13. B&B Recasting Major Role

He had incredible chemistry with KKL. I think Thorne/Brooke were way hotter than Brooke/Ridge ever was. Such a shame that pairing weren't given a fair chance, instead we got Brooke chasing after Ridge again.
  14. Y&R: Old Articles

Thank you YRfan23! Looking forward to flashing back!
  15. "Roseanne" revival in the works

At one point I read they were de-aging Harris to be 14ish.
  16. The Politics Thread

Yes. If anything it feels closer to me than it has in a long time. I was born in the 70's and it felt close back then too. I remember seeing the black and white films of the atrocities. It had to be early 80's by then, my mother didn't police my TV watching. I still have a hard time accepting that people are allowing these extremists to gain footing again, both in the U.S. and in Europe. I guess the bright side is that Germany reelected AM.
  17. B&B Recasting Major Role

I just wanna know what he has against WH? He's a good actor, good looking and has chem with KKL and others.
  18. I want him back, but unless they can stop giving him the middle finger when he does return, then my Jack can stay dead. Plus I want him far from Chic Fil A Reeves
  19. "Roseanne" revival in the works

But I wouldn't exactly call that show a quality shoe. It had a mean spiritedness to it but maybe that's what constitutes as funny nowadays. Since Harris is coming from Chicago to Lanford, I'm wondering why unless she had to quit college because one or both of her parents were laid off.
  20. The Politics Thread

^^ I think it's more than disturbing. It's horrifying. World War II isn't that far away, there are still people around who lived through it, and still this is happening. Here in Sweden the nazis have, inexplicably, been granted permission to have a demonstration in Gothenburg. They will march right past a synagogue, and all this will take place on Yom Kippur! I mean, seriously?! The person who authorized this should be ashamed of himself/herself.
  21. I LOVE Jack Deveraux and would love nothing more than to see him resurrected (and he still could be, even appearing as a 'ghost') but the man has been brought back from the dead a few too many times so I can kinda understand why they aren't.
  22. The Politics Thread

https://twitter.com/camanpour/status/912001944591458305 ^ A sweetheart deal for Texas perhaps? I'm not sure either, but it's obviously got nothing to do with protecting his people. This is disturbing news:
  23. The Politics Thread

I don't trust Ted Cruz a bit. I wonder what game he's playing.
  24. The Politics Thread

Trump ought to stay in his lane, which is pretending to legislate.
  25. LATEST RATINGS: September 11-5, 2017

Will/Chandler didn't appear till the last minute of Friday's episode. I don't think the ratings will spike until he returns for real and everyone in Salem sees him alive.
  1. Load more activity