The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm not really sure what happened with Tracy and Luke from summer 2009 'til the Helena kidnapping. There was Ethan, but that's about all I can remember. Actually, I don't even know what was happening spring 2009 either or how Luke left for the summer. :o Can anyone recap briefly for me and recommend certain scenes that I can search for and watch and possibly use in a video? Thanks!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

After assuring Tracy and Ethan he wasn't going anywhere, Luke came across Hellzabub at the HS and her hence man knocked him out. Ethan didn't buy Luke just leaving when he said he wouldn't but Tracy/Lucky/Lulu assured him that he dose that to the family (I remember a lot of the word "family" at that point).

I can't remember Tracy being gone but she wasn't around a whole lot either. Popping up at the HS and with Lulu or Ethan.

September came and Ethan or Lulu received a text from Luke calling for help. Turns out it was a Cassidine chicklette who at the time was rumoured to have a past with Lukcy. Hellzabub was sick and possibly dying, and Luke managed to escape his cell and tried to help her when the posse arrived - Lulu/Ethan had met with the Cassidine Chicklette who had sent the text in the first place. They returned and Luke told his story of woes but Tracy wouldn't believe him.

It was supposed to go on line that with the arrival of Valentin Cassidine, but the Franco mess pushed that story aside along with most of what JE had taped in early fall. We didn't really see her again until Thanksgiving where there was some really sweet LuNacy, including Luke's comment that 'Under [Tracy's] hard crusty shell is another hard crusty shell, and under that pure mush."

For scenes to focus on - look at May when Luke tells her "I'm not leaving you for Holly, I'm not leaving you for anyone!", and a few others, then skip until late November. During Claudia's birthday party there are a few cute LuNacy moments if you want filler, but those were the first couple of days of sweeps (so last week of October/first week of November).

Christmas Eve you have to include - fabulous LuNacy kiss.

• Members

I know I should write...I am so lazy. :( I don't know that it would be Tracy stuff, but I feel immense guilt over not jotting stuff down, I get ideas all the time, and then I don't expand on them.

My life is boring, though. It would make good one shot jokes, but a story? I don't know. LOL

I had another job interview today, I told funny about the last one, I drove to the same office for another interview, almost three hours away. The seat I was trying to sit in was so slick I almost fell out of it, and the lady interviewing me just laughed and told me a story about another lady that came to be interviewed one time, and her skirt fell down around her ankles.

HA. I'm smarter than THAT. I wore a DRESS. :P

You know, dinky little things like that happen to me all the time. I don't know what kind of story it would make, though. I always find other people's lives far more interesting than mine.....

The most interesting thing I normally do is order dessert first when I go to a restaurant.

LOL

Wild and crazy me.

I hope everyone here is doing good. Remos, take care of your eyesies. If you are a success case after this one, I might have the surgery myself. I am scared to even find out if it will help me. I mean, glasses didn't help me see that big garage wall I almost caved in.

My mother: "We just went by to see how big a disaster you made of our house, dear" (okay, so she didn't say it like that. LOL But not far off......

Hooked, have a safe drive home. I hope the heat down in the Big Easy isn't as bad as here. Around 107 with the heat index today.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summers, otherwise.

And *pumps fist*

I LOVE that I am not the only Trash fan. I knew I wouldn't be. GAH I loved them.

I still haven't watched Lacy scenes from yesterday, but I am heading home.....maybe tomorrow I'll be able to give them a glimpse.

It really sucks that it seems like Brook is going to have scenes with everyone in town except her family(one scene with Edward notwithstanding).

I wonder if the Franco/Tracy stuff is more than a passing scene? I hope so.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Well, I'm leaving that in God's hands. I am okay with it, no matter what. :)

If someone else is a better fit for the job, I hope they get it.

As far as being here rather than being at SOC, it isn't even a contest for me. SOC is boring when I have no Tracy to talk about. At least here I can discuss Tracy, and it doesn't matter if she was on today or not. :)

• Members

Yay for Twitter - I swear that's often better than DD spoilers 'cause we might not know the context but the actors KNOW who they are working with.

And speaking of DD, this was on the IL this morning....... a little something about Brenda's father returning. He's got a past with Tracy... hmmm...... (yeah, I know that "death" thing, but like we've already discussed it's not really over until it's over)

• Members

YAY for the Brook/Tracy scenes, but I want more than a scene or two, I want regular interaction. But this is Guza's GH, and unless you are a Corinthii, you don't get many "family" scenes.

I'd rather Larry than Harlan came back. You know what would be REALLY funny? To find out BILL ECKERT wasn't dead after all. TG could do the dual role, and Bill/Tracy could hook up, like TG wanted them to all those years ago. Talk about a bizarre triangle there....... :)

• Members

Ugh.... no Eckharts again, SVP. Even if the visuals would be hilarious.

And it's not just the Corrinthos - if you're name is Spencer you get stuff too. Other's not so much.

Besides, when you think about it Harlan is perfect - a scoundrel in his own right to a large extend, but very successful, charming, flirtatious, past with Tracy... he's Luke's worst nightmare. Tracy walked away from Ashton - she didn't have the chance to walk away from Harlan.

• Members

Eh, even the Spencers barely get family time. The last scene I saw with Lulu and Ethan in it together, they didn't even speak. Lucky and Ethan have the most together, even Luke is barely with his kids.

Tracy never trusted that Ashton's motives in proposing to her were pure-as we found out later, they weren't, at least not totally. Truke: yes, I think the "dinner" scene was the proposal.

Tracy really did walk away from Harlan, though. He was "courting" her because of the cartel too, and when she found out he was after ELQ, (she still didn't know then that he was part of the cartel), she, Monica, and Lucy drugged him and encased him in cement up in the Q attic.

I'd say that's walking away from him. LOL

I don't even think Michael Cole is still alive, but I would think they'd recast probably, anyway. I can't see them bothering to bring back Harlan. If they did, it would be as a new enemy of Sonny's.

*yawn*

It wouldn't be about Tracy, at all.

• Members

Really? LOL... I missed that one. Go Tracy!!

All the more why Harlan would think there's unfinished business. And probably after Luke, Tracy will have the attitude that if she's being taken advantage of for her money at least she knows it going in with none of this messy "love" stuff.

• Members

Yeah it was classic. After finding out he was messing with ELQ, Monica, Lucy, and Tracy invited him over to the Q mansion. Where they at first flirted with him, then drugged his drink, then dragged his ass up to the attic. They tortured him up there for awhile, ya know the pouring plaster over him and stuff. They later gave him some scissors and let him get free. He did so and stumbled down to the Q living room where Monica, Tracy, Alan, and Lila, were drinking their coffee. It was a very funny exchange as he stood in his crumpled underwear explaining to Lila he couldn't stay for coffee because his taxi was here. As he left you hear Lila say, "How unusual."

Ah...the Q's!

Edited by halee