B&B: November Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

From B&B Worldwide Facebook page:

CAROLINE GETS CALLED OUT!
With Caroline and Ridge committed to hiding their baby’s scandalous paternity, what could possibly go wrong? A lot, says Bell. “It seems like a good plan, but what they aren’t factoring in is Brooke,” he says. Although Ridge thinks he has convinced his ex that his vasectomy was successfully reversed, Brooke innocently blabs this fact to a concerned family member, who, in turn, immediately demands answers from Caroline! “Will she stay strong?” Bell questions. “Or will she cave and tell the truth?”.

THOMAS VS. WYATT
Having accepted that Caroline’s future is with Ridge, Thomas sets his sights on Ivy, a development that doesn’t sit well with his sister, Steffy, or Ivy’s current beau, Wyatt!” “This doesn’t deter Thomas, who makes a wager that this time, he will win the heart of the woman he desires” says Bell. As Ivy finds herself caught in the middle of two very powerful and charismatic men, this story’s twists and turns will leave viewers guessing!

NICOLE IS RESOLVED
Now that he and Vivienne are back in town to stay, Julius is convinced he’ll be able to dissuade Nicole from being her sister’s surrogate. Zende, too, has reason to hope that his girlfriend reconsiders her selfless offer. After Eric, Brooke, Vivienne, and Julius pow-wow on these procreation proceedings, Nicole weighs in with her decision. “Ultimately she makes her choice based on what she feels is for the highest good of everyone concerned,” says Bell. “Some will be elated, and some will be disappointed, but one thing is for sure: No one will ever be the same.”

MOVING FORWARD-- OR MOVING ON?
It’s full “Steam” ahead for Steffy and Liam… or is it? “They are seemingly on solid ground,” concedes the executive. “The only thing that they don’t see eye to eye on at the present time is Ivy.” Although Liam seems to think it’s time that he and Steffy take their relationship to the next level, time will tell what she really thinks about that!

GRAVY AND GRATITUDE
Thanksgiving Day at the Forrester mansion is fraught with tension, and not just because Vivienne will be horning in on Pam and Charlie’s culinary turf! Nevertheless, Eric will continue Hope’s tradition of having the family set their conflicts aside, which could prove difficult for some, says Bell. “Fresh from the memory of Julius’ wedding day words to Maya, everyone waits with anticipation to see what he’ll have to say.” We’re sure it will be a day that the extended Forrester family will forever remember!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's just making Ivy look pathetic too......and i'm sorry but if Bradly really gets a kick out of this incest then HE is pathetic too....

I know other people do too, but I really mean it sometimes when I say I have better options for some of these characters to go.....like for Thomas it would be once he learns that Ridge and Caroline lied about the baby's paternity, it eats him up and he turns into this mean conniving bastard of a son who is vicious and horrible to everyone including his family.....I know the actor might not be capable of that, but that's what I would do eventually...

• Members

well....I already made an entire thread for somebody who shall not be mentioned....:ph34r: but I was just having some fun (even though deep down I think he who should not be named would make me like some of the characters a little more even if the whole show turns into a campy mess)

I guess i'm thinking of someone entirely new though....there aren't that many good options left that are currently still involved...

• Members

The show has gotten stale again and Bradley Bell has run out of ideas. Maya's transgender story was a complete flop IMO….after that all the stories have fallen off. I am still trying to figure out Ally's death storyline. What was the purpose of it? It was one bad storytelling by Bradley Bell. 

• Members

I feel like the guy should take an early retirement.....he's not like his father which is fine, but if he really doesn't know what the F he's doing anymore, then he needs to find someone else to take over....hopefully that person has more of a solid A, B,C story for each episode...( and maybe fix some problems I have with certain characters)

Archived