BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The last time I watched one of the episodes, was when Kirsten left the restaurant when Stassi (and her other scene folks) told her that they wouldn't listen to her complaining about her boyfriend anymore, after she took him back.

Was there anything going on between him and that other female bartender?

• Members

See? Now is hookup as in going all the way or hookup as in making out. That was what have been unclear to me since I've been working so much in the last two weeks that I am showing up while episodes have already started. So I get the impression Tom and Adrianna have maybe made out once. But it didn't go farther than that. Or am I wrong?

Kristen threatening arrest in hindsight just makes me think that she was saving face cuz she was totally owned by Stassi.

• Members

Um did I miss something? When did this truth about Kristen sleeping with Jax come out? The episode opens up with Stassi going over it in great detail but did we see her finding out bc Im drawing a blank.

Kristen is a piece of sh-t. Go Stassi. I hope Tom dumps her to even if it is hypocritical

• Members

I hate to admit, but since I work in the restaurant industry...watching this is putting my workplace to shame right now. Probably which I can hold some of the details. LOL!!!

And thanks for the Tom and Adri info. I was so confused on that.

I wasn't confused on the Jax and Kristen stuff. Wow. He really will bang anything, won't he? And her? No words.

Same. :)

• Members
Has Tom lost his mind and gone after Jax over what he did with Kirsten? After all the subtle hints that Jax was saying about Tom and the other bartender messing about with each other, he's the one that screws his friend's girl?!

Now, I don't like Stassi (and her ridiculous name), but at least she backed up what she's always told that other ridiculous girl (Schema?!) she would do if anybody she knew had sex with Jax.

She would beat their ass.

Edited by difficultdiva

• Members

If your best friend f--ked your ex-bf twice while encouraging you to take him back all while repeatedly lying to you, you wouldnt be upset? Stassi is MORE than justified in her anger

As far as hypocrites go, that Kristen is the biggest one this season. The ENTIRE season we've seen her whining, crying, throwing hissy fits to everyone over Tom possibly hooking up with Arianna, which he eventually admitted was just a kiss, yet she screwed his best friend and lied to him about it. She deserves all the hate and contempt she got this episode from everyone. I as a viewer feel vindicated in seeing this all blow up in her face bc she is the reason, Ive been tempted to drop this show. Karma is finally coming back to get her

Edited by Cheap21