DAYS:SOD COVER

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Nicolle. She falls in love with Brady, love of his life Chloe returns immediatelly after. She starts hope there is maybe something in the future between her and Austin and returns love his life Carrie. I think her only chance is to get involved with Frankie, because love of his life is Jennifer and she is already in love with someone else.

But I´m really interested how Reilly manage this. Do you think Lucas will try to win Carrie again now, when he is angry at Sami? And will there be three girls fighting for Austin?

• Members

Here is the Shimi Article:

Mimi and Shawn week begins with Belle and Phillip asking them to be godparents to the newest addition to the Kiriakis clan, which Mimi finds strange to say the least. Mimi is offended becuase of eveything she has been through and that Belle has the nerve to ask her. Mimi just really ticked off and gets worked up to the point she's aalmost hysterical. Phillip calms her down and he eventually talks her into being the godmother as a favor to him. Mimi loses it when she holds the baby girl for the first time. She goes home and Shawn finds his pal on the roof and comforts her. "He just starts going on and on about what a wonderful person she is and you start to see, in the way Shawn's talking and the look in his eyes, that's he realizing how wonderful he really thinks she is." smiles the actress. "It's just a really sweet moment."

One that turns romantic, "Very slowly and tentatively they come together and they kiss and it's a real kiss." she enthues. "It's the moment they both realize that there's something much more going on and it's genuine - and it's scary!"

The next morning, they sort out what happened the night before but there is a miscommunication and they both say that itjust a friendly thing and it didn't mean anything.

But is that really the case? No says the actress. "Mimi is falling love with Shawn". Fath declares. "She is ready to move things along at a quicker pace, but Shawn has the brains right now and he knows that it's going to be much better if they take things slow." Look out Belle.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?foru...geid=1127841959

• Members

I don't know... I was just hoping... :D And I was just assuring myself that, even if they didn't blurt everything so far, that they are just trying to keep it hush hush.. because I refuse to believe that they won't have some guests for their 40th anniversary! :angry::D

• Members

This just came to my mind... what if Carrie returned with a baby? Mike's baby, of course... that would complicate the situation somewhat... otherwise, we will get Lucas/Sami/Austin/Carrie storyline from the 90's all over again... I mean, that was great, but I would like to see SOMETHING new!

• Members

I don't feel bad for Nicole, honestly.

First, there was Eric who treated her "better than anyone ever has and was the nicest, most kindest man she's ever met."

Then, there was Victor who treated her "better than anyone ever has and was the nicest, most kindest man she's ever met."

Then, there was Austin who treated her "better than anyone ever has and was the nicest, most kindest man she's ever met."

Then, there was Brady who treated her "better than anyone ever has and was the nicest, most kindest man she's ever met."

And now it's Austin again who treated her "better than anyone ever has and was the nicest, most kindest man she's ever met."

Victor was a dick in the end, but she loved him at first.

• Members

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carrie is back, this is the news i've been waiting so long to hear....She is really back, hopefully for the longterm...But honestly i'll take anything...

the rest of the spoilers sound great...love the shimi stuff..

Archived