One Life to Live OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

7,191 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That's better now. smile.png

One Life to Live" begins filming on Monday, March 11.

Posted · Report post

THANK YOU!

Posted · Report post

Thanks, Toups! :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

why did u do this now? Its gonna confuse the hell out of people especially since there are tons of OLTL stuff in the other thread. Errol said we were keeping it together til the shows air in April.

Edited by John

Posted · Report post

its not hard to confuse when one thread says OLTL and the other says AMC. He said all OLTL discussion should be directed here so that instruction should be easy enough to follow

Posted · Report post

John,

I never saw an article or quoted, audio or video interview about TSJ wanting to rejoin OLTL.

Posted · Report post

its not hard to confuse when one thread says OLTL and the other says AMC. He said all OLTL discussion should be directed here so that instruction should be easy enough to follow

There are tons of oLTL discussion in the other thread. Its that gonna be moved here too????

Posted · Report post

No.

Then the threads shouldnt have been seperated

Posted · Report post

I think it's a "from this moment forward"-type thing, so let's move it forward... starting now!

Posted · Report post

Why? Anything OLTL related can be discussed. If anyone wants to review the OLTL stuff in the other thread, it's just a click away and having two will cut down on confusion.

Posted · Report post

So if PP still hasn't come to an agreement with ME and KA, does that mean they are going to recast? I mean isn't time running out and I guess since ME and KA haven't been released, GH plan to make them new characters. I suppose ME could play a relative of Caleb's, but who would KA play?

Posted · Report post

I think it's a "from this moment forward"-type thing, so let's move it forward... starting now!

Exactly.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thank you. Nothing against AMC, but it does get tiring to read through page after page of talk about it just to find a little tidbit about OLTL. I get that AMC is already in production so there's more talk about but I still don't want to read it. laugh.png When I got home from work today I read through 15 pages and the only OLTL news I saw was that there's a possibility I might see Melissa Archer's boobs online. Which is fantasic news but still. Glad OLTL has its own thread now.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

Posted · Report post

Ok so U didnt want in the same thread so its easy to read just in one but now if anyone wants to re read any old OLTL stuff they still have too go thru 60 pages in the old thread. Doessnt make sense