Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AMC's Tonya Pinkins conspiracy theory on yesterday's murder in NYC.

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For a hot second, I thought they accidentally put up a pic of Leslie Uggams.

I am totally lost trying to follow this pretzel of a story and the writer's little diagram further confused me. wacko.png

Posted · Report post

Makes her sound like she's a part of the whole thing.

Posted · Report post

What the [!@#$%^&*].

That was kinda my thoughts exactly when I read it.

Posted · Report post

Aw geez. I'll admit that there are some former soap stars I would actually enjoy watching dissolve into a public hot mess of conspiracy theories and interpersonal craziness but TP isn't anywhere near that list. Please let Tonya find a bit of Broadway tourist bait like Wicked or Mary Poppins where she can work for years and collect a steady check.

Posted · Report post

It sounds like what she's saying could be true, for someone to be shot in the head on the street and assailant to make a clean getaway sounds a real setup that involves some crazy people. That aside, Pinkins really does have a beef with the victim's mother, I googled some of the names out of curiosity and found a site that list various public records and information about this family. There's a PDF on there that list Pinkins in a case claiming that the website is defamatory, but it appears that case was dismissed. Looks like Pinkins is really into some crazy stuff.

Posted · Report post

Sadly, my mind just flashed back to that godawful Ellen Holly website from a while back.

Posted · Report post

Damn, they had to draw a chart to keep this [!@#$%^&*] straight?! That's approaching Watergate levels of craziness.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0