Catfish: The TV Show

Eric83

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ebony was the sh=t! I loved how quick she was with the witty remarks and how she wasnt down for any bullsh-t. I love how she kept coming at Rodd who came across as a loser. He really irked me when he walked in the house and said he used her for money. That was just hurtful

One thing they didnt explain is how she had an 11 year old daughter. She said she was a lesbian for 15 years and never been with a man before. Did she adopt? Is this just a close family friend that she took in as her own? In vitro? Or did she have a ONS with a guy?

LOL at the pics, especially the first one about switching. A mess. I also couldnt beleive she lied about being transgendered. That was damn bizarre

• Members

Wow just saw the Rod episode. What an ass! He is gay and it was crazy how uninterested he became when Ebony confirmed she was biologically female. Then when Nev and Max asked could he be gay/bi-curious he turns it around and says he only talked to her bc she was paying his bills and if not for that he wouldn't have talked to her. Bitch please!

• Members

HOLY [!@#$%^&*] [!@#$%^&*] WHAT JUST HAPPENED OMG

is all i can say about that episode with the gay dude in the closet, in love with the pre-op transgender that turns out to be an actual female, but lesbian, and in love with him.

i just can not. i cant.

i honeslt have nothing else to say. wow.

• Members

Watching the Rico/Ja'mari episode, my first full episode actually. This [!@#$%^&*] is so crazy. It doesn't take a genius to tell that he wasn't some jet setting model taking cell phone pics. I just don't understand how you can be "in love" with someone you've never been in the same room with, and how you can say that you love this stranger having never Googled the everloving !@#$%^&*] out of them. I could hardly believe that Rico had never seen that video of Ja'mari and his cousin cutting up. When I'm interested in someone, I do all my stalking pretty much day one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The promo for the reunion was the best part about that boring ass season finale. I honestly felt that Felicia didn't really care for Michael at all, and that's why she kept ducking him. Like, they talked about how she was insecure about her weight/looks, but she'd shown him real pictures, so how could that be the reason why she didn't want to meet in person?

But anyway, the reunion. It better be good!

And I hate to admit it, but I'm crushing hard on Nev.

Archived