Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
This is exactly what I was thinking! Season 1 was so good because their was focus and the show was about the women in the main opening. Now it's just so schizophrenic with all these people and you don't know who will even be on an episode week to week. It's too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

MORE hoes!

YvWtKHj.png

XHye2UO.png

Q110Mmb.png

How the hell does Baby Mama #4 have the nerve to call Ms Piggy a homewrecker? Hoe, you f--ked with a married man and are still doing it

DEAD at Piggy telling the wife "if he's your husband, then why is he with me?"
Wife: "If he's your man then why is he still married to me?" What a weak ass comeback. You the dummy

The whole "meeting of the baby mamas" is disgusting. Joc is dirty. 8 kids with 4 different baby mamas. Why are these idiots fighting over him?

Thank god Kirk finally checked Ashley. Her attitude is stank and she's completely disrespectful to Rasheeda, who happens to be the VP

Mimi kicking Arianne out and getting offended that she questioned her. I dont know why she is acting brand new bc she did lie to Arianne last year when this all first came out

Joseline...bless her heart bc I still have trouble understanding her english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The Scrappy and Erica stuff is sad. They are connected by a child so its really a shame that their interactions are so ugly. That little girl is old enough to turn on the tv or go on the internet and see this

Jos was the MVP of the reunion. LMAO at her telling Karlie to speak up like when she's sucking d--k, Speaking of which, loved Karlie being called out on being a messy friend. She's the messiest one on the cast

Margeaux does not look attractive bald headed. She needs hair

And why is Mimi back to a blonde look? She looked terrible before and looks terrible now

Rasheeda looked great. Ashy Nicole did not

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

• Members

I figured all of this was going to happen. Especially the Stevie/Joseline spinoff. They were getting too isolated on  LAHHATL, and no one hardly filmed with them. It's only logical they get their own show as they'll still bring the heat and drama by themselves. The remaining cast of the ATL show better bring come next season if Jos and Stevie aren't pulling a double duty, b/c their missing presence (and K. Michelle's) is going to be glaring and possibly damaging if that gap is not filled with compelling characters. 

And I am not shocked about them hooking up. I could smell that a mile away.

• Members

They need to fire half the cast. This show does not need 30 random bitches. A core group of 6 with 10 or less episodes will suffice. The season was all over the place this year bc there were too many characters and storylines and those werent even consistent from episode to episode

• Members

I would get rid of Jock, and his rancid crew.  Scrappy and Erica's time is up, take that gargoyle Mama Dee with them.   Rasheeda would be the lead.  Kaleena is a keeper. I just love her.  And for some really really really odd reason, I'd keep Jessica Dime.  I'd also keep Margeaux, but this just doesn't appear to be her thing and she she's only here to get herself out there in the music world.  I sense a level of sophistication that is above the cast.  Karlie Redd? May as well keep her.  

• Members

I feel like it was already like that this year. As mentioned, Jos and Steevie already felt isolated from the show and VH1 did here what they did when Chrissy left by throwing a bunch of random new people into the mix, hoping something would stick

Found these gifs of Jos at the reunion. Loved her

tumblr_ntrw1zkIOw1tb7uwxo1_500.gif
tumblr_ntrw1zkIOw1tb7uwxo2_500.gif
tumblr_ntrvp2QzoI1tb7uwxo1_500.gif
Jos to Karlietumblr_ntrvh2tCsO1tb7uwxo1_500.gif
tumblr_ntnnakOFro1tb7uwxo1_500.gif
tumblr_ntnn18rkbU1tb7uwxo2_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21