B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for sharing! I uploaded the episode that aired two days before this one, until they took it down quickly , but hopefully it will be back on here now that I am planning a massive re-upload.

reading about Sheila leaving LA, makes me think of how fun it would've been if she ended up in Oakdale and then later Springfield to cause trouble there.....How fascinating would it have been if Sheila would have been the first soap villianess to worm her way into all 4 of the CBS soaps.

• Members

Thanks for sharing this......

they dont use the taxi bar anymore right?.....sorry if thats a dumb question? but this sint the same place where most of the younger crowd still hangs out at right?

I liked the in-character comments........I thought these were actual lines they use on the show about this place, but then realized they interviewed them in character.

I wouldnt think Stephanie would eat at a place like this, and the Spectras never seemed like "has nots".

I'm assuming this was part of a special article where they would talk about a popular dining place on the show? I'm curious if they did something like this for Y&R and talked about Gina's and gave recipe for "Gina's" pasta or something like that.

• Members

I think it was not used past 1992/1993 - as soon as they had "Pierre's" and later that Mexican locarna. By 1994 there was "Mannequins" which lasted till around 2000. Then they briefly tried another Latino place during the Tony/Kristen story, LAs Olas (2001-2003).

The original Bikini Bar was around from 1992-1996 when Sly torched it up. They brought it back as the Bikini Beach Bar in 2004 (?).

Ther also was The Lair (2000-2001) where Deacon was manager at and briefly Ozzy in 2003.

Edited by sheilaforever