Sylph

HBO: Game of Thrones

2,096 posts in this topic

I'd love to know when this is coming out. I checked the HBO site, but I didn't see a date.

I think the date is March 2011

I think the date is March 2011

Thank you so much Lucid!

For anyone who is on Twitter the production team is on under @GameOfThrones. They tweet behind the scenes pictures and such. I haven't been this excited about a show in ages.

Can't wait! I thought it wasn't set till Summer 2011, but the sooner, the better.

Well, production wraps up on December 18th. It looks like the show will premier in April from what I read on HBO's blog. You have to kind of dig to find it, so I'm not sure if it's the latest word. My guess is that GoT will be their spring show leading to the June premier of True Blood.

GoT only has 10 episodes this season. I'm already worried because while I think it's going to be awesome, it looks incredibly expensive to produce from what I've read. I guess Ireland gave them some really nice tax breaks and they were able to use some sets from another show to help with the costs, so that's something.

Edited by Juliajms

Looks like HBO will be giving us a little preview soon. "Inside Game of Thrones", 15 minute program, running at 8:45 and 11:45 PM EST, Dec. 5.

HBO aired the first 15 minutes, all I can say is it's very bloody, but it looks good, intense

I thought it was good so far. Loved it when Bran's little sister hit the bulls eye. :) Can't wait to see the rest.