DAYS: Discussion for the month of February

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suzanne Rogers is amazing. I don't think she EVER expected to get to play the scenes she's been playing in the last couple months at the age of *whisper* 65. Whoever decided to push Maggie Horton into the storylines of this show has my gratitude. She's a star and I'm thrilled to see her onscreen!

• Members

Boy, this is really sad - a whole week without comment. The past week and so far this week hasn't been that bad, guys. There have actually been some pretty good moments. Maggie has been seen a lot and as always, she rocks. We'll be losing Steve and Kayla soon so any time they are on is worth watching - at least from my standpoint. Looking forward to the s**t hitting the fan when Lucas learns the truth.

• Members

I want to tune in again to see Maggie...one of the reasons I gave up DAYS even on sporadic viewing was when they killed her off the first time. I'm just worried that if I tune in again they'll kill her off again :unsure: I'll have to look for her scenes on Youtube if I can find them.

• Members

I love Suzanne Rogers. Love her Love her Love her. And I'm thrilled for her that she's getting some air time. But I just can't bring myself to watch this train wreck ... especially since, from what I understand, she's still being used as nothing but a "talk-to."

Guest dc cubs

I love that we are seeing a lot more of Maggie. Also, it was nice to see Victor the past few days too. I also like Eric Marstolf as the new Brady.

This is my first time reading or posting in the Days discussion thread so forgive me if this has been discussed already. I like Phillip and Stefanie together. What are other people's thoughts on the couple?

Archived