Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Probably 0…LOL  I was so thrilled that Delpo beat Djoker. I couldn't believe Novak melted down that way after his loss from Delpo. He even refused an interview after the match. Novak hasn't looked right since Paris….although in Monte Carlo he didnt look good either. His win at the Canadian Open last week was pure will and guts and luck. He looked awful at the tournament as well and 3 guys had a chance to beat him earlier there too and they didn't.

• Members

Yeah, that took me by surprise when I heard it too.

Tennis in Rio is a real sh*tshow at this Olympics. The surface is as slow AF and many of the players are either fighting illness or getting weird injuries and the crowds have been incredibly rude at times.  There are no points for this either. 

I tried to tune into the match between DelPo and Sousa and saw some fight break out in the stands. I'm just over it already. The only thing that will save it for me is if the 3 or 4 people I like that are still in the draw get a chance to get a medal. 

John Isner stayed at home thinking he was going to vulture the U.S. summer hardcourt season but Nick snatched that BB&T title that John had assumed he owned. I saw John even tried to change into his Georgia Bulldog colors but it didn't work.

• Members

ESPN was saying  how he was going for number 4. BB&T has no competition thats why he keeps winning it…LOL. This year he was unfortunate that Nick played it….LOL  He loves playing the summer tour because the first 2 or 3 tourneys no one good plays them so he wins them….LOL. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, he has a lot of nerve saying that considering he hasn't won anything. Delpo=US Open Champion…how many times has Johnson beat Nadal, Roger or Novak? 0 I guess being the number 1 american player for one week gives you the right to smack talk.LOL.  I hope they meet and Del Po beats him badly. No American player deserves it over Del Po.

LOLOL…He was close 2nd round….. 

I doubt Americans care…they know how bad USA male tennis is right now. I am sure most would rather see Delpo instead of another mediocre American male tennis player.

I see Sam opened his mouth too in that article. Sam is another useless American player.

Edited by Soapsuds